2 Pack - Aleve Liquid Gels with Easy Open Arthritis Cap, 80 Liquid Gels Each uploaded by Maria G.

BY ALEVE #56 in Pain Relief

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I suffer from arthritis in my ankles an my back an my doctor suggested Aleve liquid gel specifically an I tell you no lie they work like a dream I will not allow myself to run out of this product i highly recommend if you have pain or headaches please try this I promise you will not be disappoint
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
im so thankful they made this pills because i have try everything i can think off for when i get migraines and nothing never works,now a friend of mines told me once to get this brand and to drink it with a warm coffe,i look at him like he was crazy but trust me when i tell you guys it really really work,now i ask why with coffe?he said,really just with anything the is warm almost hot because it will dissolve while is going down faster so it will work faster ,omg i love this guy lol also i love my aleves so trust me when i say this are the best highly recommend
Emma T.
I have chronic back pain and arthritis in my lower back as well. I take an Aleve almost every morning and it helps keep me pain-free and comfortable no matter what I have going on in my day. It relieves my pain nicely and I love that it is a liquid gel.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Aleve is an excellent pain medication for mild aches and discomforts, but it takes awhile to kick in. I think i prefer the liquid gels over the tablets because it seems to work a little more rapidly. I also like that I am able to use the contents of these tablets with a little lotion to create a topical medication and deliver the substance directly to the site of musculature pain instead of only being able to take the medication by mouth, like with the tablets.
Lily W.
Aleve works quickly to get rid of my headaches. I love these gel capsules and the regular tiny blue aleve pills. I find that Aleve works faster than some of the other aspirins available. My top choice for aspirins are between Aleve and Tylenol extra strength.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Over the counter pain meds, this had to be by far one of the best brands. The price is higher then Tylenol but it always works better. I got this from the pharmacy a couple blocks from my house. It's effective depending on what pain you have. Yes this is my go to pain meds. It doesn't help much with teeth pain, and that's the biggest problem.
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA
I use the liquid gels for their fast effect.  They seem to work faster than traditional tablets.  Aleve liquid gels work well to get rid of my headaches.  they are very effective.  I am happy with my choice and I would purchase this item again.  It is found in most grocery/drug stores
Alexis E.
I suffered a back injury from weight lifting. After spending an entire day in bed, I took these and the pain subsided within an hour. I also use this for menstrual cramps every month for the first two days when I get unbearable cramping. Highly recommend to anyone suffering any muscle cramps, spasm, or stiffness.
Charca M.
This is the OTC I take for my lower back pain. I have a degenerative disc disease and since I'm young, I don't have to get a surgery yet. I only gave it four stars because it doesn't ultimately take the pain away because mine is severe but it gives some level of relief that is tolerable to me. I recommend it.
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Took away my headache pretty quickly. I no longer use it because it can't be used during pregnancy but I would consider later on in life. Pretty affordable and easy to find.