2 Pack - Aleve Liquid Gels with Easy Open Arthritis Cap, 80 Liquid Gels Each uploaded by Maria G.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Arthritis Liquid Gels all day pain relief with just 2 pills in a liquid gel form. see more...

Maria R.
Claymont, DE
im so thankful they made this pills because i have try everything i can think off for when i get migraines and nothing never works,now a friend of mines told me once to get this brand and to drink it with a warm coffe,i look at him like he was crazy but trust me when i tell you guys it really really work,now i ask why with coffe?he said,really just with anything the is warm almost hot because it will dissolve while is going down faster so it will work faster ,omg i love this guy lol also i love my aleves so trust me when i say this are the best highly recommend
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Aleve is an excellent pain medication for mild aches and discomforts, but it takes awhile to kick in. I think i prefer the liquid gels over the tablets because it seems to work a little more rapidly. I also like that I am able to use the contents of these tablets with a little lotion to create a topical medication and deliver the substance directly to the site of musculature pain instead of only being able to take the medication by mouth, like with the tablets.
Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
I have been very intentional with working out three days out if the week. However, by the time evening comes into the picture my muscles are super sore so I have to grab the Aleve. Aleve is an instant pain reliever that is excellent for relaxing muscles and bringing a sense if relief to the body. I highly recommend it to anyone who is searching for a healthy way to relieve pain.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Over the counter pain meds, this had to be by far one of the best brands. The price is higher then Tylenol but it always works better. I got this from the pharmacy a couple blocks from my house. It's effective depending on what pain you have. Yes this is my go to pain meds. It doesn't help much with teeth pain, and that's the biggest problem.
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA
I use the liquid gels for their fast effect.  They seem to work faster than traditional tablets.  Aleve liquid gels work well to get rid of my headaches.  they are very effective.  I am happy with my choice and I would purchase this item again.  It is found in most grocery/drug stores
Alexis E.
I suffered a back injury from weight lifting. After spending an entire day in bed, I took these and the pain subsided within an hour. I also use this for menstrual cramps every month for the first two days when I get unbearable cramping. Highly recommend to anyone suffering any muscle cramps, spasm, or stiffness.
Charca M.
This is the OTC I take for my lower back pain. I have a degenerative disc disease and since I'm young, I don't have to get a surgery yet. I only gave it four stars because it doesn't ultimately take the pain away because mine is severe but it gives some level of relief that is tolerable to me. I recommend it.
Christina C.
Lake City, FL
Works great for that head ache or ache. I travel with liquid gel. Packaging is nice and price is great. I recommend this product and will purchase again. Definitely a go to when not feeling great!
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
In my personal experience I feel that the gel capsules just work faster at relieving the pain. My main concern is I get a lot of headaches so I want something that’s going to get rid of it as fast as possible. Plus side doesn’t mess with my stomach Incase I didn’t eat anything before taking the pill.
Janelle M.
Hiram, GA
I like to take these for my chronic ankle issue. It really helps.  The liquid gels work alot faster than the regular pills.  They are alittle pricey but I always use a coupon and have them on hand for my pain.  I would highly recommend them. I have been using them off and on for years.