Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersAlaffia
2 Pack - EveryDay Shea - Moisturizing Shea Butter Body Lotion, Unscented 32 oz

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 187132005001Product description Intensive moisturizing lotion made with Certified Fair Trade handcrafted, unrefined shea butter and enhanced with lemongrass and shea leaf extracts. Equality-Empowerment-Beauty. These are the three...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Pack - Alaffia EveryDay Shea - Moisturizing Shea Butter Body Lotion, Unscented 32 oz!
2 Pack - Alaffia EveryDay Shea - Moisturizing Shea Butter Body Lotion, Unscented 32 oz uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Amazon
this product is INCREDIBLE. I love having unscented lotion on hand. I don't usually want to put anything fragranced on until I decide to wear perfume. It doesn't mess with the scent either. So I have been using raw unrefined shea for some time now. Making little recipes, using it for lip balm or alone on my body. And this lotion absolutely has shea in it. The consistency, the smell, it is legit. It smells like nothing, like it should. It has a hint of nutiness and smokiness from the Shea. But I personally like that. It isn't greasy at all like raw Shea alone can be. The size for the price is incredible, I was paying $12 for half the size before of a different unscented product. It's $10.38 on Amazon, I did not get the two pack like the review tite suggests. But that's for 32 oz!! That's a STEAL. Check out those ingredients too, so amazing!!! And don't forget the ethically sourced ingredients and how they empower mother's and families! This is it!! I had no issues with the pump or leaking. Don't let that ruin this for you bc even if you can just put it in a new bottle it is that good.
Beaverton
I am a big fan of this company and this product. The value is awesome for this product! I love that it’s ethical, smells so good and natural, and moisturizes well, leaving my body feeling so soft! I would definitely rebuy.
Alaffia is a great company. The lotion is nicely moisturizing, the unscented stuff doesn’t smell weird or anything. I highly recommend this for dry skin.
I have the lavender scent. I love how fresh it smells, and I love that it’s ethical. Fair trade, formulated with sustainable and clean ingredients, AND they put a portion of proceeds toward charity. I only wish the moisturization was a little longer lasting.
This is my all time favorite deep winter moisturizer. I use it everyday after bathing. It’s awesome for the price! The best deal. The lemongrass gives the best non scent scent. (It’s not essential oil) and it’s easier to get onto skin then Shea by itself. Downside is that at the end of the product it’s very hard to get it out
Cincinnati, OH
Overall, alaffia is a go to brand for me. It’s affordable and I like that I can now find it at mainstream stores like Target. This lotion feels nice, almost like a body butter though not quite as thick. The size is pretty great for the price as well and will last quite awhile! What I dislike is the pump packaging which makes it difficult to get to the last third of the bottle.
Mission viejo, CA
This lotion is so moisturizing but doesn’t feel too heavy or oily on the skin. A little pricey but worth it.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Non greasy and fresh smell. Doesn’t leave a layer film feeling on your skin and for my sensitive skin I didn’t find it to be an issue because it’s so gentle I can use it immediately after shaving because it’s natural composition! Less is more and I highly recommend this simple goodness! Great brand and mission!

Looking for your answer?