2 oz Project 7 Gummy Candy uploaded by Sandra C.2 oz Project 7 Gummy Candy uploaded by Katherine V.2 oz Project 7 Gummy Candy uploaded by Ariel B.

BY PROJECT 7

Project 7 Gourmet Gummies treats are made with natural ingredients, no artificial colors or artificial dyes, no gluten, just award winning taste! 90 percent Organic Non Gmo Made in America see more...

Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These gummies have amazing flavour and so colourful. I have always loved the flavour of gummies and I found these while shopping at Winners! The flavours include rainbow ice, birthday cake and front porch lemonade. The package is the perfect size for a snack or to put in a lunch. They call this a party mix, so why not use these for loot bags at a child’s birthday party. The perfect size to have around....I will be buying these again, I thoroughly enjoyed them! 2 oz Project 7 Gummy Candy
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love gummies so I was eager to try this brand and flavor. I purchased the Mojito Mambo flavor at a Starbucks store. The gummie quality is amazing but this tastes more like key lime pie than a mojito.
Ariel B.
Good flavors but the gummies are a little firm for me. My favorite flavor is the rainbow ice, then the lemonade, then the birthday cake. I actually got them on sale for $0.98 but the were originally $1.99 so they are originally a little pricey.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love love these Project 7 gummies! I love the texture and they taste great. I always get them at Target.
k j.
I tried the mojito flavor. They smelt really bad (like throw up) but tasted okay. The taste wasn't great, just okay. It had a little bit of a mojito taste but it wasn't hugely distinct or memorable. You also had to have them kind of quickly or the taste would be effected by the smell. I definitely wouldn't suggest getting them.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I bought the Rose & Brut and Mojito Mambo gummies from Whole Foods. You have to chew on them a bit before the flavors really come out. because the taste is very subtle. I like the idea of "grown up" candies. I took one star off because of the price.
marjolin r.
new york
I rate this 10 this have a very yummy flavor and the good think is organic just purchase this on #wholefood🌹☀💥
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I had the Mojito variety of these gummies, they had them at my local Starbucks and I grabbed a bag. They were about the average price you would expect for a snack at Starbucks. On to the gummies themselves.... First, they go to a good cause which encouraged my purchase. They had a very unique flavor which was almost spot on, they really do taste like little non alcoholic mojitos. I couldn't help myself and ate the whole bag before my coffee was ready. They're just soooooo good!!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love gummies would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
We sell this brand at our Starbucks and while I don’t like some of the flavors, I am absolutely in love with the champagne flavor. It is definitely a must for your Saturday nights