2 oz Project 7 Gummy Candy uploaded by Katherine V.2 oz Project 7 Gummy Candy uploaded by Ariel H.

2 oz Project 7 Gummy Candy

Project 7 Gourmet Gummies treats are made with natural ingredients, no artificial colors or artificial dyes, no gluten, just award winning taste! 90 percent Organic Non Gmo Made in America see more...

Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These little suckers pack a lot of flavor. I love them! They definitely have a goirmet quality and feel. I love gummie candies, and I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future. Maybe time to upgrade the Easter baskets this year!
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
The flavors were certainly interesting, and I've never seen gummy bears those flavors. However, the gummies were quite hard, and you had to suck on them for quite a bit to be able to chew them.

For the price you pay for them, I would expect the quality to be a little better. I can get just about triple the amount for less, and the gummies cost better.

TL;DR - Unless you like hard gummies, don't buy!
Chirre B.
Greensboro, NC
I bought these on a whim while in Target and I am so glad I did. They aren't like your typical gummy bears which I think makes them so good. It's three flavors in one and in my option each tastes just like the flavor it's supposed to be. The taste is not overpowering but just right. If you're looking to try a new snack or candy to carry in your purse these are definitely it.
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
We sell this brand at our Starbucks and while I don’t like some of the flavors, I am absolutely in love with the champagne flavor. It is definitely a must for your Saturday nights
Jazzy W.
I ordered these specially from Target and along with other Project7 flowered gummy bears. Not sure what happened to this batch but they tasted nothing like lemonade, birthday cake, nor, raspberry. I purchased 3 bags, so I will try the others to see if I just received a bad batch, it so then I will update my rating, not no charges occurred then, that means these a huge miss, and I would not recommend this particular flavor packet.
Ariel H.
Good flavors but the gummies are a little firm for me. My favorite flavor is the rainbow ice, then the lemonade, then the birthday cake. I actually got them on sale for $0.98 but the were originally $1.99 so they are originally a little pricey.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are quite expensive, around $2 for a tiny tiny bag. The taste is fine, the rainbow ice is my favorite. The birthday cake tastes slightly weird as a gummy because most of us are used to fruity flavors only. Satisfies your sweet tooth for sure
Shellby M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found these gummies by the register at Target and thought I'd give them a try and let me tell you these are delicious I also got the champagne gummies too and those are even better!!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love gummies so I was eager to try this brand and flavor. I purchased the Mojito Mambo flavor at a Starbucks store. The gummie quality is amazing but this tastes more like key lime pie than a mojito.
Cristal M.
Aurora , CO
These are really good I actually love getting these they are really expensive but they pull me through my sugar craving so definitely work. They are not cheap I think I paid $2 for a little with maybe 10 gummies.