2 oz Project 7 Gummy Candy uploaded by Katherine V.2 oz Project 7 Gummy Candy uploaded by Ariel H.

BY PROJECT 7

Project 7 Gourmet Gummies treats are made with natural ingredients, no artificial colors or artificial dyes, no gluten, just award winning taste! 90 percent Organic Non Gmo Made in America see more...

Buy on Target
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Good flavors but the gummies are a little firm for me. My favorite flavor is the rainbow ice, then the lemonade, then the birthday cake. I actually got them on sale for $0.98 but the were originally $1.99 so they are originally a little pricey.
Princess C.
Princess C.
I had been looking for these for months. I finally found them by a register in Target that is never used. These taste really good, especially the Rainbow Ice gummy. It's pricey compared to other brands of gummies that cost less and you get more, but it's worth the money if you ask me. Or maybe I just really like gummy bears lol.
Shellby M.
Shellby M.
Hinesville, GA
I found these gummies by the register at Target and thought I'd give them a try and let me tell you these are delicious I also got the champagne gummies too and those are even better!!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
These are really good I actually love getting these they are really expensive but they pull me through my sugar craving so definitely work. They are not cheap I think I paid $2 for a little with maybe 10 gummies.
Erika C.
Erika C.
I was not a fan of these at all. It says 3 flavors but you can't really tell what flavors are coming and they are chewy but not in a good way. Will not buy these again. It's great they are non gmo, gluten free etc
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I love gummies so I was eager to try this brand and flavor. I purchased the Mojito Mambo flavor at a Starbucks store. The gummie quality is amazing but this tastes more like key lime pie than a mojito.
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Maryville, TN
Absolutely the best gummies and gum ever! Snow cone everything all day long!!!! The champagne gummies are delicious too