2 oz Lovely Candy Company Caramels uploaded by Heidi B.

BY LOVELY CANDY COMPANY #66 in Caramels

2 oz lovely candy company caramels see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heidi B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The Lovely Candy Co. makes a delicious caramel!! I love that I recognize the ingredients and they don't have a lot of unnatural stuff in them. But best of all they are so tasty and decadent! A crave worthy treat for sure!!
Shelby E.
Benicia, CA
I bought these from target the other day and oh my goodness, they are delicious creamy smooth melt in your mouth amazing! And it's about 1.50 for a 6oz bag.. Sooooo worth it!
INDIA C.
Sugar Hill, GA
These were so yummy, I picked them up near the register at Target, and was pleasantly surprised by the taste. They are an awesome gluten-free treat!
Toya H.
Yum!! Picked these up front target. They're very soft. Almost like they melted in my mouth. Not sticky at all like some caramel candies can be.
janna a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Once I got one of these candy packs and they are delicious I also loved that it reminds me something. I liked
Madison L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I received this product in my Degustabox! I love snacking on these candies because the flavor is amazing
Danielle S.
Not much of a Carmel flavor but still pretty good! Def do not mind eating them!
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
I always wanted these, the packing looks nice and I would not mind trying these