2 Oz. Heel to Toe Aromatherapy Conditioning Leg and Foot Lotion (10 Pack - 20 Oz.)

BY HEEL TO TOE

Kylie F.
I've always loved this brand and I've tried a massive variety of their products. This is one of my favorites because of the slight scent that's not overpowering. It left my feet feeling soft, and has helped improve the overall dryness I seem to always have on my feet.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This lotion works really good. It has a nice strong smell and always leaves my feet feeling really soft. It works good for the heels. I bought the small size but I would so buy the bigger size. I recommend this to anyone who wants softer feet and heels.
Christy O.
I love heel to toe brand. I use to work at Sally's beauty supply which is where this brand is from it works wonders on your feet. and plus is inexpensive. perfect for an at home pedicure without breaking the bank.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Good formula that absorbs quickly. Nice smell and I like how it leaves skin almost silky feeling. It works very well on super dry patches!
Java Q.
Love this heel to toe lotion. My son has eczema and this really appears to help with his flare ups. Great for your feet too.
Courtney B.
Wonderful for those of us that don't always have the funds or time to go get a pedicure every month!
Margarita G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff rocks. i wear lots of sandals n this makes my feet soft n smooth like butta
Leana S.
Rockaway, NJ
Really nice product! Its moisturizing makes your skin feel so nice and soft
Ana G.
Linwood, NC
Does this product help with razor bumps, and ingrown hairs? My legs look red and patchy and have many small to medium sized bumps on them and I am in desperate need of a good lotion to help this. I also would like to even my skin tone.