BY HAMILTON BEACH

Improve the flavor of your coffee with these Hamilton Beach Replacement Water Filters. Filters remove the chlorine taste from coffee, and these Hamilton Beach Replacement Water Filters fit most Hamilton Beach coffeemakers, including all BrewStation Ensembles and Stay-or-Go coffeemakers. Each filter lasts up to 60 brew cycles Contains: 2 Filters 2 Handles Extension and holder We are an authorized Hamilton Beach dealer! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Trina S.
Lake Worth, FL
We received the Hamilton Beach BrewStation 12-cup Coffee Maker as Xmas gift and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! Whether we brew a single serving cup or a whole pot for when we're entertaining guests, this has become one of our kitchen staple appliances.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Great money savers in the long run and efficient each time I make coffee~ Always confident I will get a rich smooth cup of coffee with the finest and most excellent drinkable water
Kim S.
Midland, MI
I have extremely hard water, even with using a softener and usually have to use bottled water to brew with. Using these filters makes my softened yet hard water perfect.
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
These are a needed thing to make sure that your coffee is always great. Some people just forget that these need to be replaced. I can't imagine what their coffee must taste like
Claudia C.
I didn't quite like this. Maybe it's just me or something, but it has a funny taste that I can't quite describe. Sure it brews, but the taste.........
Pamela b.
Black Mountain, NC
I have not tried these I will be looking into these in the future. i think changing filters very important to the taste as well as the health aspects
Jaclyn A.
Sandy, UT
Great water filters. Keep coffee tasting fresh with every use. Very easy to install would recommend this bran and product for everyone.
Usha T.
Syracuse , NY
My fav coffee maker. I'm coffee addic so I need a easy and fast coffee machine. And it works awesome. I'm in love with this product.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Great water filters for coffee! They filter it very well and my coffee never has pieces of coffee grounds in it. Very impressed!
Mercedes D.
Peoria, IL
I absolutely LOVE my coffee maker! It never takes a long time to make a delicious cup of coffee & it's ALWAYS extra hot! 😁