MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesDUO
2 NEW STRIPLASH ADHESIVE GLUE EYELASHES LASH CLEAR WHITE 240592 + DARK TONE 240593 + FREE EARRING

by DUO

2 DUO Striplash False Eye Lashes Fake Eyelashes Stick Lash Adhesive Glue You will Receive 2 Glues : White/Clear or Dark Tone - 100% authentic and brand new Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Clear and Dark tone. - #240592 Clear : dries invisibly - #240593 Dark...

Which duo lash glue last the longest?
What is the best last glue you have used?
Start your review of 2 NEW DUO STRIPLASH ADHESIVE GLUE EYELASHES LASH CLEAR WHITE 240592 + DARK TONE 240593 + FREE EARRING!
Elizabeth Y.
Phoenix, AZ
2 NEW DUO STRIPLASH ADHESIVE GLUE EYELASHES LASH CLEAR WHITE 240592 + DARK TONE 240593 + FREE EARRING uploaded by Elizabeth Y.
This review is actually for the brush version. DUO 2-in-1 Brush-on Strip Lash Adhesive in Clear and Dark Tone. The Kiss brush on leash Adhesive used to be my go to but I've found that it clumps easily in the bottle and can be difficult to keep thin enough over time. This Adhesive is very fluid and it's easy to apply to the lash strip evenly, dries to a thicker tacky consistency fairly quickly and sticks great but also easy to adjust the lash if I'm quick. I usually apply the lash where I want it then give it about 30 seconds or so before I smoosh with my natural lashes. This stays on so well, thru the gym and everything! So much so that I never try to pull off my lash strip at the end of the day, I remove this easily with a cotton pad and micellar water. Sometimes little clumps get in my natural lashes but a q tip and micellar water fixes that for me. The glue is in a small amount so that my cheap behind won't try to use it beyond the recommended shelf life to avoid wasting money lol. Also I love that I have a quick and easy option for light or dark lash glue since it has both in the same container.
Julianna C.
2 NEW DUO STRIPLASH ADHESIVE GLUE EYELASHES LASH CLEAR WHITE 240592 + DARK TONE 240593 + FREE EARRING uploaded by Julianna C.
Love this glue! Keeps your lashes on all day, great price, and doesn’t take too long to dry. Only thing I would change is add a brush applicator.
Stephanie B.
Lakeland , FL
2 NEW DUO STRIPLASH ADHESIVE GLUE EYELASHES LASH CLEAR WHITE 240592 + DARK TONE 240593 + FREE EARRING uploaded by Stephanie B.
Y’all ever had a night out where you wake up and your eyelash is hanging half off and you’re like oh last night was that wild? Well you still can have that same thought only with your eyelash still completely on. I put a pair of eyelashes on with this glue and I s#*t you not I have these and boys on for DAYS! I mean these poor eyelashes go through hell with me and this glue keeps them looking great!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,554 reviews
2 NEW DUO STRIPLASH ADHESIVE GLUE EYELASHES LASH CLEAR WHITE 240592 + DARK TONE 240593 + FREE EARRING uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
This lash glue works great. With some lashes you buy it comes with it. But if you use a lot you can buy this separately.
Shawntrease R.
Snellville, GA
2 NEW DUO STRIPLASH ADHESIVE GLUE EYELASHES LASH CLEAR WHITE 240592 + DARK TONE 240593 + FREE EARRING uploaded by Shawntrease R.
I Love duo it’s literally all I use as a lash adhesive it Bp mast long and I would reccome do it to anyone. [product:led-eyelashes-flashing-false-eyeliner-|-plus-duo-clear-eye-lash-glue-adhesive-and-extra-battery]
Frances F.
Jackson, WY
I’m a makeup artist, and duo is my go to lash glue. Depending on the eye look, I use either the clear or the dark tone. I really like using the clear for individual lashes. Definitely recommend for all types of false lashes!
member-ee7754180
2 NEW DUO STRIPLASH ADHESIVE GLUE EYELASHES LASH CLEAR WHITE 240592 + DARK TONE 240593 + FREE EARRING uploaded by member-ee7754180
I bought the blue one for about $5 and it works perfectly fine, I like it a lot and it’s inexpensive
Corrine N.
Hurricane
The glue is not bad. I use it my pro kit instead of the brush on for sanitation reasons and the product works! There’s nothing wrong with the glue itself, but the brush on is better. User error- I always somehow make a mess when I use the glue
Cathey H.
Torrington, CT
The drugstore standard (and honestly the locked on lid standard) for eyelash glues. The only way I could improve this product is by giving it more application methods. I wish it came in a liner, with a brush, etc, more methods of application would make it perfect!
Natosha G.
Washington, PA
2 NEW DUO STRIPLASH ADHESIVE GLUE EYELASHES LASH CLEAR WHITE 240592 + DARK TONE 240593 + FREE EARRING uploaded by Natosha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down this is the only lash glue that is acceptable!!! I use it to apply my lashes and my loose glitters! It never lets me down and you don’t have to use a lot of product for it to work! I love my duo lash glue
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veronica M.
New haven , CT
il y a 8 mois
Veronica M. il y a 7 mois
Great but dont forget to add a little to your lid and plus add to your lash band. Hehe thank me later
Alex S.
Suffolk, Felixstowe
Ana C.
Victorville , CA
il y a 2 ans
Natalie B. il y a 7 mois
This is definitely the best glue for a low price point. It has longevity without damaging your lashes. Great quality for a great price!