BY CARESS

C L.
Atlanta, GA
Love how fresh the product smells and its a very inexpensive product! It's not too harsh and but it doesn't last as long I would need to keep applying it for the fragrance to stay vibrant! Overall a good scent and I would recommend it to anyone looking to save a buck for a nice smell!
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
All bath fragrances are fresh with a hint of soft subtle sex . Easy to use for everyday use, not overpowering, but does last at least a couple of hours, which is not bad for basically water with a splash is scent...
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Smells so refreshing but I cannot find it anywhere. This is a better option than buying expensive perfume all the time as it smells fresh and clean but is not overpowering. If I could find this more readily available I would be buying it more often.
Shiya S.
Hope, AR
waterfresh breeze carress is amazing! the scents are clean and crisp...the bar soaps do not leave a film on your skin like some soaps do. my absolute favorites are the body washes with time release in them. when ever i start to sweat or move around more the scent comes back fresh!
Alex M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the kind of body spray I can only smell a few times before needing a break from. I have found it works better for me as a bathroom spray rather than body spray, it just has a really strong air-freshener type smell to it. I would not recommend this product!
Shawna M.
Hampton
Smells great, inexpensive, and cleans well!  Definitely worth the money. Also convenient to buy as it is available at many chain stores. Gentle on skin and leaves a nice, long lasting scent. I will be buying this again for sure! Love this soap.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is wonderful. It's not powerful or overwhelming. It has a nice refreshing smell about it. I like to use it right after I get out of the shower and the price is good.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This smells wonderful and gives you just the right scent without being over powering. I use this once a week and can be purchased at Walmart its very inexpensive. I do recommend it in place of a lot of perfumes
Lillian F.
Uniontown
I love it it's the best thing to happen too use gently on my skin my skin feels moisture not harsh on my body I use it on my granddaughters I don't feel that film on my skin i recommend it to my friends and family