2 Mitchum Womens Natural Power Bamboo Powder Eucalyptus Scent 0% Aluminum 27oz

2 Mitchum Womens Natural Power Bamboo Powder Eucalyptus Scent 0% Aluminum 2.7oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Mitchum Womens Natural Power Bamboo Powder Eucalyptus Scent 0% Aluminum 2.7oz!
How would you rate this product?
Karimah A.
Randallstown, MD
This wasn’t a bad natural deodorant. I’ve tried more expensive brands that completely broke me out and gave me rashes under my arm. The only thing I didn’t like about this was that it would clamp up in my armpits
Kelsey K.
I've tried so many different brands of natural deodorants and I really thought they just didn't work or atelast they didn't work for me. But I recently was introduced to this Mitchum Bamboo Powder natural deodorant and it really smells amazing, leaves my underarms soft and dry and actually lasts longer then others that I've tried! I'm going to keep using this and see how it goes!
Kateryna S.
2 Mitchum Womens Natural Power Bamboo Powder Eucalyptus Scent 0% Aluminum 2.7oz uploaded by Kateryna S.
It didn't work for me. I got sticky and smelly after a couple of hours of use. I heard that when you use natural deodorant your armpits getting detoxication, so maybe that why it didn't work for me. But I can't stand the smell.2 Mitchum Women's Natural Power Bamboo Powder Eucalyptus Scent 0% Aluminum 2.7oz
Avani P.
Harleysville, PA
I don't get why there are so many negative reviews! This has become one of my all-time favorite deodorants! It smells great. It's a very pleasant and natural scent, unlike any deodorant I've smelled before. It's a powder deodorant so it's not sticky. It's inexpensive, too! I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new deodorant!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,832 reviews
Pro's: I like the scent of Mitchum Women Natural Power Eucalyptus Deodorant. I don't prefer eucalyptus, but the aroma is more on the sweet side compared to being herby or medicinal. I also like the feminine and classy appearance of the package. The texture of this formula is creamy yet powdery to the touch, it almost melts onto skin. I like that Mitchum Natural Power is made without aluminum, it is non-irritating to my sensitive skin (even after shaving), is formulated to be vegan with no artificial preservatives. It is affordable for a natural deodorant, and makes for a nice refresher throughout the day without feeling cakey. Cons: I am a heavy sweater. I don't feel this product lasts me more than maybe 12 hrs (granted I'm trying it in a hot, southern town) before needing a refresher. I don't prefer to refresh my deodorants because I don't like the heavy feeling or excess product use. Also, I've noticed castor oil in the ingredients. Some people believe this ingredient may effect hair growth and thickness. If this is true, I wonder what effects this will have under my arms with time. I have noticed extra moisturizing so far, so I cannot make that claim (though it's still in the back of my mind a little) and still enjoy using this product. Overall, I like Mitchum Women Natural Power Eucalyptus Deodorant as a daily product for me, though I feel it would be more beneficial in cooler climates or in the fall/spring/winter in a hot climate. I still prefer to use Mitchum Women Natural Power Eucalyptus Deodorant and refresh with this product, than use a product that has harmful chemicals just because it lasts longer or might have a better efficacy for someone like me (usually opting for clinical strength in the past due to heavy perspiration). Love that it's natural.
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
2 Mitchum Womens Natural Power Bamboo Powder Eucalyptus Scent 0% Aluminum 2.7oz uploaded by Maritza V.
dont see any reviews for this but decided to write one just in case. natural deodorants have never worked out for me but this brand is a tried and true favorite so i figured that this one would also work for me. if i could have negative stars then i would. the smell of eucalyptus is not a pleasant smell to even have as a deodorant. it smells more towards manly musk and nothing fresh or clean. the deodorant balls up REALLY BAD. im talking so bad it’s embarrassing and even can flake onto clothes. it also isnt clear so that makes it worse. anyways just skip this its horrible! so bad i threw away a perfectly new one in the trash.

Looking for your answer?