2-Minute Club uploaded by Elizabeth W.2-Minute Club uploaded by Kharys G.

BY 2-MINUTE CLUB #69 in Subscription Boxes

2-Minute Club 2-Minute Club is the preferred provider for premiere and new to market products, including PURA D’OR and NXN. Members receive discounted pricing plus perks such as preferred access to new releases, access to exclusive products, free full size samples, and travel friendly testers.

Kharys G.
Boston
So I got the order for NxN Nurture by Nature Oily/Combination Facewash, Mask, and Primer. This is my before and after shot. You can see very subtle differences, but overall the the products worked great! The smelled great, we’re gentle and soft, and were all very lightweight on the skin. The Primer was my favorite!! My skin really soaked up the Primer and it felt like I had nothing on. It also did exactly what it said, kept my face matte and shine free but moisturized!! Definitely recommend the products. It did take a quite a while for my box to arrive since it was sold out so I had to wait for a restock. Great products for combination skin!!
Kelsey B.
So, initially I bought a kit because someone on instagram was advertising it. At first, I enjoyed it. I didn’t notice much change in my skin but I liked the whipped cream lotion. I tried canceling my subscriptions and they actually made it really difficult. They tried just freezing my account and really wouldn’t let me say I don’t want to use their products anymore.
Sydney W.
Brookhaven, GA
Alright so I have food and bad news about this product. Good news: over time your skin really does start to flourish, but for me, my skin took a little bit of time to get used to the new face regimen. I used the NXN sensitive treatment. The bad news is it took nearly a month for me to get the face wash. By the time I got I wasn’t even excited to use it anymore. But I will say they do a $10.00 promotion for the first box, so if you hate it, you won’t really lose a lot.
Elizabeth W.
When using the NxN gel to milk cleanser (from 2-Minute Club) does anybody feel like their face isn’t clean? It’s a great product but it’s kinda weird/I have to get over it lol