2 Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Detox Balance, Caffeine Free, Organic, 20 Count

2 Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Detox Balance, Caffeine Free, Organic, 20 Count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Lifestyle Awareness Turmeric Detox Balance, Caffeine Free, Organic, 20 Count !
How would you rate this product?
Antelope, CA
I'm new to detox teas but i have been trying to add tumeric in with my vitamins and I heard this was good for bloat. It truly is !! Within a few hours my stomach and legs had gone down from the water weight clearing out ! I added honey and lemon to mine and it actually tasted pretty good .. I was expecting it to taste bad haha. If you are going to do any of these teas I would say this is a good one to start with ! It's really gentle but does a great job .

Looking for your answer?