Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose CleanersLAs Totally Awesome
2 - La's Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner, 20 Oz New

2 - La's Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner, 20 Oz New

by LAs Totally Awesome

High Quality Home & Garden Household Supplies & Cleaning Cleaning Products. 2 - La's Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner, 20 Oz New.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 - La's Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner, 20 Oz New!
Sha O.
Memphis, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
@totallyawesome is my new go to cleaner. I like that I can spare an area and let it sit for 5-10 minutes and then the dirt just comes off with one swipe. It takes a lot of the elbow grease out of cleaning 😆 plus can yo I really beat a good quality cleaner for just $1 yes I said one dollar. @dollartree is the plug. Yall need to stop sleeping on em 😏
Jennifer L.
Hopatcong
2 - La's Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner, 20 Oz New uploaded by Jennifer L.
AMAZING!! This product has changed my life! I love cleaning and I’m a perfectionist! Not only is it ridiculously inexpensive. I can go from cleaning my leather couches to removing rust stains. Don’t ask me how that’s possible but it does it all. The only other household cleaners I still need to buy is Vinegar (mostly for odor control and Mold & Mildew remover). The LA’s Totally awesome works on mold & mildew just not as well as Tilex. Otherwise this is my go to cleaner for all jobs. Even laundry stains. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! La’s Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner 16 OzLas ##Totally Awesome Cleaner/Degreaser 64Oz tv
Ashley D.
Phenix City , AL
OMG !!!!!!!!! This goes great when cleaning anything. It's not pricey and works really well. I had a white rug that was really dirty and it made it look good as nice. It does have a strong strong smell to it so, I recommend doing it outside or in a room with a window.
Mayciann A.
Los Angeles, CA
Growing up with not a lot of money, my mom stocked up on this from Dollar Tree and I saw it used for just about everything. It gets the job done and is cost effective. I hope this never gets discontinued somehow.
Brooke R.
Hixson, TN
The best $1 cleaning MUST HAVE from Dollar Tree!!! My 2 year old daughter managed to find a black sharpie moments after my parents had beige carpet installed, I immediately panicked. Awesome cleaner completely dissipated the sharpie and no one ever knew it had happened!!!! I keep several bottles on hand for clothing stains, crayon/marker stain removal and generally use it for everything!
Sarah Y.
Claremore, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this product, cleans everything from floors to sinks. Cuts through grease and grime and does most of the work. Was even told that work places use it. It doesn't cost much as you can find it at Dollar Tree and they also have the bigger size refill.
Molly M.
Grand Forks, ND
This is the best go to cleaner. If you aren't sure what product to use, use this one. REMEMBER to dilute it!! I never knew you were supposed to dilute it which would explain the irritation it cause, including coughing when cleaning in small spaces! The best part is this product and ita refills are only one dollar at the dollar store! I have used it in the kitchen, cleaning out the fridge, cleaning off counters, in the bathroom, cleaning window sills..etc the possibilities are endless
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is truly as good as its name “Awesome” This stuff cleans everything and over exceeds expectations every time. I highly recommend this cleaner and it’s very affordable. Worth every penny
member-5587c
This works on everything. It's my #1 go to spray n wipe quick cleanup product. I use in kitchen, bathroom, microwave, even my car. It has that clean scent that says ok it's clean. Major bonus.. it's a $1.00!!! Gets no better than that!!
Breanna C.
Artesia , NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ever since I found this at my local store and tried it it has been my go to. My kids got paint on their clothing that night sprayed some on the clothing and it was gone after I threw it in the wash

Looking for your answer?