BY MINTCRAFT

Combination padlocks heavyduty comb=different Stainless steel. Three number dialing. 2 inch wide case. see more...

Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
This padlock has saved me so many times. While being in military school and regular high school. ALSO it kept my gym locker closed or when I locked up my gym bag. It's perfect and indeed an amazing product.
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
Used this when I was in school, and now I am a Health and Physical Education teacher and I hand these out to my students for them to put on their locker room lockers! Old school but they WORK!
Adriana G.
This is great for high school lockers. It really keeps it locked. Keeps your things really secure. I totally recommend it.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
This happens to be the best padlock !!! It works great for lockers, bike locks, even file cabinets.. great buy
Catherine T.
Troutman , NC
Works very well! I don't think this has an issue unless you forget how to open it, overall it great!!
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Great for high school or for your bike! Doesn't get stuck like some of the other ones I've tried
Esmeralda h.
Use it for my gym Locker. pretty good for keeping my stuff safe. And it's good quality too.
aymee v.
Great for locker highly recommend iits a nice look you should try it out 🌹🌹🌹