2-in-1 Mini Hair Straightener Flat Iron/Curling Iron Styler w/Nano Titanium Technology

BY NONE

This mini flat iron makes it possible. Carry it in your purse, take it around the world. It just takes a few seconds to heat up and you are ready to go.

Need curls? Just flip the locking switch on the underside and you've got a curling iron. Our super mini also comes equipped with Nano Titanium Technology to leave your hair smooth and silky, so you've got everything you need right here in one small package. And make no mistake - this iron can handle 100 volts to 240 volts. It's successfully braved many a trip to Europe and other parts of the world!

• I have long hair, is this recommended for long hair?1 Answers
  • How does this look if you have layered hair? Also do you need to ...2 Answers
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely want to try this straightner! I am in need of a new one and I love the size of this. I also love the travel xase that comes with it.
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a awesome mini hair straighter it can fit in your purse just in case its good size for traveling and it is not to expensive!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a compact straightener works pretty well. It keeps my hair straight and it isn't very harsh on it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Este es un producto impresionante mini cabello recto que puede caber en su bolso en caso de que su buen tamaño para viajar y no es caro!
ademas tiene un estuche con un diseño super kiut. en una oportunidad tuve uno parecido pero tristemente para mi suerte me lo robaron
Felicity B.
Felicity B.
I don't really like this. Didn't straighten my hair at all. I was given it as a present but I won't buy another one. I don't know where you can buy them. Definitely use heat protectant spray. I think this could definitely be improved.
Vaishali S.
Vaishali S.
This is a nice product and it comes in handy as well. It has both straightner and curling tools its a good investment as it serves the purpose of two.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this look if you have layered hair? Also do you need to use product with it to ensure your hair stays polished?
Alina P.
Alina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long hair, is this recommended for long hair?