Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & Peelsadmire my skin

by admire my skin

One of the most effective serums for helping remove hyperpigmentation, dark spots and melasma. Due to its unique blend of ingredients this formula out performs other hydroquinone products. The acids in this formula gently peel dark spots to reveal brighter skin. Warning: Some users of this product may experience a minor skin irritation. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Always spot test the product before use.

✅ 2% HYDROQUINONE - Helps brighten and fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation & melasma - The acids gently peel dark spots to reveal brighter skin - This product can be used either once OR twice per day; ✅ OUR PROMISE TO YOU - We promise this OTC product will provide effective results within 4 weeks when used as directed - The directions on the product label says "use once or twice daily"; ✅ CONSIDERED TO BE MORE effective than other hydroquinone products - Compare to Obagi - the directions on the outer box says "use twice daily or as directed by doctor"; ✅ CONTAINS MORE EFFECTIVE ingredients than other brands - This formula contains 2% Hydroquinone, Salicylic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid & Vitamin C - the directions on the insert says "start out by using every other day and working up to daily use"; ✅ CONTAINS THE HIGHEST concentration of hydroquinone allowed without a prescription - Use this for 4 weeks and you'll notice you dark spots have faded and your complexion will be much smoother and even toned - Consult images to view these directions for use.

Pu?puede este producto quitar las manchas?
Does this product work for all skin tones?
Has anyone had issues with spots coming back after discontinuing? It worked so well at first and I wear sunscreen religiously now, what’s going on?!
Start your review of 2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Remover For Face & Melasma Treatment Fade Cream - Contains Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid Peel (1oz)!
Andee G.
Junction city, OR
2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Remover For Face & Melasma Treatment Fade Cream - Contains Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid Peel (1oz) uploaded by Andee G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Before and after photos! This dark spot remover works amazing! After my hysterectomy I developed these dark spots, I’m assuming due to hormonal changes. This dark spot corrector effectively removed them all together.
Ellen C.
2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Remover For Face & Melasma Treatment Fade Cream - Contains Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid Peel (1oz) uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have waited to write this review. I’ve been using this product in addition to my regimen for about three weeks and you can see the difference. My skin glows. I recommend it. It evened out my dark spots. Use with sun block and moisturizer. Make sure to use oil. Use sparingly. You are welcome.
DV F.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Amazon
Currently using a cocktail of Hydroquinone and Niacinamide to treat hyperpigmentation. The Admire My Skin 2% is effective and a non-irritant. Im very happy with the results with 90 days of use.
Afeme E.
Honestly, this did nothing for me. I used it for 2 weeks straight and nothing happened. Actually, something did happen, I started to break out, so I stop using it immediately. I gave it to my sister and she loves it. I actually saw the dark spots faded from her face.
Desiree H.
New Bern, NC
I was given the opportunity of testing this product and I am astonished! My face is so soft and I see a huge difference in my appearance! I highly recommend this product!
RoseGold Q.
New York
I have melasma or paño (in Spanish) in my lower cheek area near my mouth so I find it corrects my dark spots while not bleaching my skin and controlling my white spots without compromising the integrity of my brown skin. I suggest using a water cream about 10 minutes afterwards to keep your skin cool.
Claudia M.
Longwood, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I can not say much about this because I did not finish using it, since at the time of applying it the skin burns as if it burned you and gives a lot of itch, it was not ideal for my skin type
Krishna P.
Leander, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this from amazon and read all reviews and it really helped my improve the appearance of the dark marks on my face. It helped lighten my acne scars as well!
Amy A.
Saint Peters, MO
I've seen a huge difference in the sun damage spots on my face in just a little over a week. Plus, it's helped my wrinkles too. Very happy with my purchase.2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Remover For Face & Melasma Treatment Fade Cream - Contains Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid Peel (1oz)
Beatriz S.
Florida
2% Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Remover For Face & Melasma Treatment Fade Cream - Contains Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Lactic Acid Peel (1oz) uploaded by Beatriz S.
This moisturizer is a must have works magic makes skin soft hydrated diminishes wrinkles minimize pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...