HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionHerbalife
2 FORMULA 1 NUTRITIONAL SHAKE FRENCH VANILLA AND COOKIES AND CREAM MIX Shipped from USA And Fast Shipping

by Herbalife

Treat your body to a healthy, balanced meal in no time! Not only are these shakes easy to make, they're also delicious. With up to 21 essential vitamins and minerals - and in a variety of flavors Key Benefits A healthy meal with up to 21 vitamins and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 HERBALIFE FORMULA 1 NUTRITIONAL SHAKE FRENCH VANILLA AND COOKIES AND CREAM MIX Shipped from USA And Fast Shipping!
Lisa S.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great taste! These shakes taste great! Only downside is the cost for these. I like these with the raspberry tea and mango aloe juice.
Caitlin  T.
Stoughton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was a great tasting shake and I would recommend it it was great as a meal replacement as well because it really filled me up
Frances B.
Ringoes, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good for making healthy smoothies/milkshakes. Just add ice, liquid and blend! Havent tried with a shaker yet.
yensi C.
The best thing there is in this planet I've tried over 7 products and by far this is the most complex products overall I even use the face acne products for my teenage girl and it's amazing đź‘Ź
Jennifer L.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tastes almost like a cookies and cream ice cream that’s how good it was. Herbal life products work if you do the work. It replaces meals but you have to make sure that what you eat the rest of the day is healthy to continue to help with weigh loss. I know some people use it for weight gain too. When I followed the regimen and drank my shakes I lost 10 pounds within the month.
Noelia M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I love the taste and texture of Herbalife shakes. It does work if you use it right. I love drinking me a shake in the morning for breakfast.
Cindy B.
These shakes are great I love all the flavors and the variety it gives. there is a flavor for every one. I wasn't expecting a lot when I first got it but I fell in love definitely a great buy. it is pretty pricey but it's great.
Jadelyn R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
NOTE: I am highly active and require a high protein diet. Everyone is different but this did not work for me. I saw better results from healthy solid foods while keeping my active lifestyle. For me- Don't. Just don't. I didn't see any health benefits from me compared to eating natural foods. I didn't see any new changes to my body. I wasted money with this trying to switch to a liquid protein diet and was not happy on it.
Elise A.
Sartell, MN
Taste so good and help balance hunger pains throughout the day. Drink for adding more nutrition into your diet or for other health benefits!
Lisa S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I drink this every morning. It has vitamins and protein and tastes great. You can add frozen fruit to give it a smoothie texture.

Looking for your answer?