2 - Hemp Heaven Organic Hemp Seed Oil Coconut Body Lotion 12oz

2 - Hemp Heaven Organic Hemp Seed Oil Coconut Body Lotion 12oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 - Hemp Heaven Organic Hemp Seed Oil Coconut Body Lotion 12oz!
How would you rate this product?
Carolina H.
Huntington Pk, CA
2 - Hemp Heaven Organic Hemp Seed Oil Coconut Body Lotion 12oz uploaded by Carolina H.
I really like this cream. I use it for my brothers who have somewhat sensitive skin. Smells great and does a really good job at leaving your skin moisturized. I would buy again but in a diferent scent. Very afforable, i got this big bottle at the 99 cent store for $3.99. Would definitely recommend.
Jocelyn C.
Phoenix
2 - Hemp Heaven Organic Hemp Seed Oil Coconut Body Lotion 12oz uploaded by Jocelyn C.
This product is amazing! I use it probably after every time I shower. It smells amazing and leaves you skin smelling the same. It hydrated my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy this product it’s great.
Lindsay S.
1,355 reviews
So I got this from a family friend he thought he was picking up hand sanitizer but did not realize it was body lotion so he decided to give it to me to try out and so far I am liking it the lotion feels so light weight on the skin not super thick or greasy it blends into the skin like a dream leaving my skin feeling super hydrated and moisturized it smells like real coconuts not fake very nice product.
Alejandra C.
El Centro, CA
The lotion is amazing! Smells so good like coconut and leaves your skin feeling great

Looking for your answer?