BY NONE

Original score composed by David Arnold."Act A Fool" was nominated for the 2004 Grammy Award for Best Song Written For A Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media. Original score composed by David Arnold."Act A Fool" was nominated for the 2004 Grammy Award for Best Song Written For A Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media. Personnel: Tesha Humphreys, Lady Blue, Andrea Payton, Pitbull (vocals); Craig Love, Donnie Lyle, David Cabrera (guitar); Ed Goldson, Bernard Grobman (electric guitar); Steven Trujillo, Andy Gallas (programming).Audio Mixers: Supa Engineer "Dura"; Jason Goldstein; Anthony Sears; Dale "Rambro" Ramsey; Wassim Zreik; Micah Bennett; R. Kelly; Troy Hightower; Leslie Brathwaite; The Trak Starz; Ian Mereness. Recording information: Blue River Studios; Chicago Recordings Company, Chicago, IL; Doppler Studios, Atlanta, GA; Patchwerk Recordings, Atlanta, GA; Phase One Audio Group, Toronto, Canada; Powerhouse Studios, Yonkers, NY; Right Track Recording, New York, NY; Rockland Studios, Chicago, IL; Sound on Sound, New York, NY; Studio Center, Miami, FL; Sucka Free Records Studios, Houston, TX; Superior Sounds, Atlanta, GA; TDD Productions, Inc, Miami, FL; The Disc Recording Studio, East Point, MI; The Engine, Chicago, IL; The Enterprise, Burbank, CA; The Record Room, Miami, FL; The Trak Meet Studios, St. Louis, MO; Tree Sound Studios, Norcross, GA; Unique Recording Studios, New York, NY. Arranger: R. Kelly. The initial FAST & FURIOUS movie was a fast-cars flick featuring Vin Diesel. 2 FAST 2 FURIOUS is a rather different affair, starring R & B singer Tyrese. Accordingly, the film's soundtrack is a contemporary urban endeavor full of hard-hitting but accessible hip-hop tracks from a variety of popular artists. There are a passel of top rappers, including Ludacris ("Act a Fool"), Fat Joe ("We Ridin'"), and Lil' Flip ("Rollin' On 20's"). Naturally, the R & B side of things is represented as well, by the likes of K'Jon (the smoothly understate. see more...

• "I really enjoyed both." in 1 review
Thelma M.
My favorite soundtrack from the Fast &Furious series. They have good songs you can jam out to whenever. I loved all of the movies. The actors did really good. My favorite movie would have to 2 Fast 2 Furious. All of the movies are definitely a must watch.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You get what you pay for on this album gang; thats the best way that i can explain this cd to you. There are a limited amount of songs but it is a perfect set to go to the gym and get a good workout going. The album in its entirety does just that , get your heart rate, party or dancefloor from neutral to 5th. However do not expect any super-lyrical substance or mind blowing penmanship from the artist's. Their obvious mission is to solely supply you with a neatly packed soundtrack with fun tunes to get you through the day.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was my 2nd favorite out of the series of the Fast & Furious series. My very favorite was Fast & Furious, the first movie. I would have to say Fast & Furious is highly recommend and can be purchased at Walmart, Target, and such places for minimum price.
Marlene r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great movie. I just don't like how people get super into it and drive like they are in this movie. But I love the earlier ones. I haven't watched the number 7 but I hope to soon.
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Its sad to say I've never gotten into the F&F !movies. I seen the first one and I just didn't get into it. Cars aren't my thing I guess. I love vin diesel. Rip Paul walker.
Great movie! Really enjoyed the sound track! My grandson is so into these movies. Inlove watching them with him! We make popcorn and have movie night
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So good! But it's best not to listen to it while you are driving f because it will make you want to drive faster then you are supposed to!
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The music choices was very fitting for the movie. I really enjoyed both. It is also really good to listen to while you are working out.
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
Wow... really takes me back I loved, loved all the movies and the music was great in each film... Paul walker you are truly missed ; (
Robin K.
Fort Smith
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This soundtrack is fantastic.If you loved the movie you could listen to this soundtrack and just remember the scenes in the movie'
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Has anyone seen the newest one?
Rhiannon V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
List your favorite songs!!!!