2-Ct. Pentel Energel Retractable Gel Pens - Violet uploaded by Pami T.2-Ct. Pentel Energel Retractable Gel Pens - Violet uploaded by wendy B.

BY PENTEL

2-ct. Pentel energel retractable gel pens - violet see more...

• Can you buy multiple colors in 1 package? 1 Answers
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
These pens are my favorite to write with. The colors are so smooth and write so nice. I love that they have more than just black and the different sizes of pens is nice also. My only problem is that they are rather expensive and all the ones I have owned, dry out rather quickly.
Brittney W.
These are by far my favorite gel pens. They dry down quickly, have a beautiful silky finish, and come in a wide variety of vibrant colors. I have to protect my pens at work due to coworkers falling in love with them too.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
These violet colored gel pens were ok. They did not dry very fast and you had to be very careful not to accidentally smudge the writing. The color is vivid and mostly smooth writing. I have not found a gel pen that I truly like. They always seem to bleed or smear easily.
Sarah F.
Liberty, MO
This is my favorite pen. Not only does it write incredibly smooth, but it dries fast and the color is AMAZING! I love having a purple pen because it stands out and is different from all of the other pens in my office. I highly recommend it as it is a great quality pen, but also a great value for the price.
Megan H.
Coraopolis, PA
I consider myself a pen snob. So this five star review isn't to be taken lightely. This is a gel pen but it dries super fast. Which is amazing because I'm left handed so sometimes my finger drags across the page and smudges my writing. I got this pen and texted my sister right away saying that if she saw this pen in the store to pick it up. I want it in every color. I want one for my purse, and for my home, and for my office. Basically I don't want to be anywhere with out this pen. Dramatic? Yes. But this pen is THAT GOOD. :)
Steve C.
Valley Stream, NY
My former assistant used these forever... Long before she ever worked for me she was a 5'11 blonde goddess in higher than high heels and a flower All Saints. Of all her trappings, the purple pen is the memory of her that is closest to my heart. Naturally my entire team became knoen for the purple pen. My family has them, my friends. But it all started with Larisa. I've lost every single pen long before ever having an issue or running out of ink, it writes like purple lighting. That's a good thing.
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
I am a waitress and I am always looking for more pens. These are great pens and write so smooth. I have to write fast as people are talking and these pens just glide on the paper. If you are someone who must use pens for everything, you will understand and appreciate how well these write for you. And the violet is super pretty!
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
My very favorite pen. I take all my notes with it. Purple is my favorite color, the consistency of the ink is such that it writes clearly without smudging, and the grip makes it comfortable to write with when you have something really long to jot down.
Erika D.
Marion, IA
I use these pens every day. They write very smoothly and dry quick so there aren't any problems with smudging which is really nice. The violet color is my favorite because it's fun and unique. Will definitely keep buying!
Daphne S.
Lakeland, FL
BEST PENS ON THE MARKET!!! They write so smoothly, doesn't bleed and lots of colours. I will never switch to another pen since using the EnerGels. Works great in my planner and doesn't show through on the back
wendy B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Can you buy multiple colors in 1 package?