HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthTylenol

Bring your child fast fever reduction and relief from minor aches and pains with Children's MOTRIN Oral Suspension. Containing 100 milligrams of ibuprofen per teaspoon, this product provides up to eight hours of relief from minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. This product is for children ages 2 to 11.

HEALTH CONCERN - Headache, Fever; HEALTH FACTS - Aspirin-free; FOR USE ON - Oral

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Combo Pack Children's Motrin Ibuprofen Pain Fever Reliever Original Berry Flavor!
Nicole R.
Ibuprofen and Motrin works wonders with a high temperature. It brings it down quick. This is perfect for fevers, teething, immunization and much more. My baby/toddler prefers grape over the other flavors.
Quisheika  R.
Griffin, GA
2 Combo Pack Children's Motrin Ibuprofen Pain Fever Reliever Original Berry Flavor uploaded by Quisheika  R.
I always keep children motrin in the medicine cabinet for my kids.To help reduce any pain or fever they may have. i always get them the original berry flavor because my son hate nasty tasting medicine.So berry flavor helps disguise the medicine so he can take it with no problem.
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
If Tylenol couldn’t fight the fever, Motrin definitely could. This medicine always helped my babies feel better when they were sick. The also never complained about the taste. My daughter now keeps it in her house for the grand baby. Great stuff!
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
My kids don't complain when they have to take this which is a plus. It works effectively and tastes good. I would recommend it
nikaury M.
El Paso, TX
This medicine its really effective , works fast and take the pain aways within a few minutos, the quality is good and the price too.
Ciara R.
Toledo, OH
My go to for teething pain! Works better than Tylenol for my daughter's teething pain. She doesn't seem to mind the flavor, but I usually try to hide it with some kind drink, so it's hard to say if she can actually taste it or not. Overall a good product that works well for my kiddo.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
This gets the job done. Works fast and relieves pain. The flavors are good and I always have some at home.
Kris R.
SC
Purchased at: Amazon
My children have never complained about the taste of this product. They've never complained about any side effects. And it works. It's a great product for a great price and it really helps with pain.
Melody M.
Gulfport, MS
I’ve used Motrin for my feminine craps for years and I a glad that I can give the same trusted brand to my son! I love the dual pack because with cold and flu season right around the corner, we will need as much as we can get!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
This is probably one of the better tasting options. Very effectively got rid of fever and pain. My kids liked it, but could improve in taste.

Looking for your answer?