by Alka-Seltzer

2 Combo Pack- Alka-seltzer Plus Severe Cough & Cold: 12 Liquid Gels Non-drowsy Day and 8 Liquid Gels Night Cold Fast Relief for Nasal Decongestant, Cough & Sore Throat with Acetaminophen 325mg Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer . . . * * * * * . WE...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Combo Pack- Alka-seltzer Plus Severe Cough & Cold: 12 Liquid Gels Non-drowsy Day and 8 Liquid Gels Night Cold Fast Relief for Nasal Decongestant, Cough & Sore Throat with Acetaminophen 325mg Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer!
Who likes taking pills? Well this product always smoothed my throat and made it feel absolutely amazing! My cold was gone the next day!
Denver, CO
It’s a great and far heartburn relief, and it always seems to call my stomach down quickly as well. Would definitely recommend this.
Biloxi , MS
My go to whenever I feel any signs of a cold or flu coming on...in my opinion the fast you take it the faster you get better
Gate City va
Got to have my alka selzter for both day and night for theflu season and my colds. It helps with my sinus pressure as well
Milton, KY
This is the best cold medicine ever. Just don't confuse the daytime ones for nighttime ones or you'll be falling asleep
San Antonio, TX
Either one of the products is great when you aren’t feeling too well and have a cold not too pricey and well worth it
Schenectady, NY
These are a must have in the winter time! Works wonders if you’ve been neglecting that vitamin C all summer long!!
N Las Vegas, NV
It works wonders i really like it and more because it gets the hob done nothing really works for me but this does .
Best stuff for the record! This has always helped in relieving my colds. I always grab this brand with I'm sick!
El Paso, TX
When I have heartburn I take this and it really helps me . I immediately start burping and the pain goes away

Looking for your answer?