BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube
  • "Long lasting vibrant lip color that anyone would be impressed with. I don't have to re apply anywhere near as much as other brands" in 15 reviews
  • "I really like this lipstick. I am a huge lipstick addict and while grocery shopping I stumbled upon a huge bin of marked down lipsticks, I snatched them up and man was I impressed. It had been a long, long time since I had used a Loreal lipstick, so I didn't have any preconceived notions about what this would be like. It was so amazing, it was super rich and creamy and applied super smooth onto my lips. The color pigment was super uniform and true, with no patchiness or weird texture. I was also really impressed at how long wear it was. It didn't fade throughout the day. I was so impressed that the next day, I went back to the grocery store and snatched up another four tubes in different shades! " in 10 reviews
  • "This L'Oreal lipstick is ideal for a daily use , so pigment , so moisturizing to keep my lips supple , lasting eight hours without damaged my lips , i also loved the packaging  , highly recommend.
    " in 5 reviews
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
This lipstick is so creamy and looks so beautiful with a gloss or Aquafor over it! I highly recommend
Emily R.
cambridgeshire
Pigment is fab, not sure about the glitter? I know it’s a satin but it didn’t really seem necessary? Long lasting and moisturising, exceeded expectations
Jhonaiberth b.
Doral, FL
este color no fue muy bueno para mi color de piel, aunque haya tenido una larga duracion el color no me gusto mucho
Ciera B.
Logan, UT
The colors are very pretty, but the formula was not long lasting and you could easily tell that it was coming off. It was very sticky and got uncomfortable throughout the day.
Michelle J.
Ya'll this is an awesome color to try!! It goes on your lips really well and stays for a while. I love love this lipstick!! I definitely reccomend this to ya'll. What ya waiting for??? Give it a try today and Im sure you will love it too!!!!!!!!!!
Zaima G.
Staten Island, NY
Love this product, very long lasting as it claims , all my expectations were met, not sure if I would repurchase it again
Nyokah G.
Cincinnati, OH
I like the lipstick (even though I have never used it) I didn't buy it...... I wish I had it also This site never gives me any samples to try out for some reason. I don't know what I am supposed to actually do.... But its what ever..................
$Chloe$;) G.
I love the lorial lipglosses and lipsticks and anything Lorial has I love the packaging my first lipstick was Lorial.i would defiantly approve this for any of y’all looking for this
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love very much which is my favorite I loved thank you very match ❤️❤️
Courtnei F.
Columbus, OH
Very hydrating and moisturizing. It is also very inexpensive & lasts forever! Its is very easy to apply. Highly recommend this!! Packaging is beautiful. Got mine at Target 😍 I love this brand as a whole honestly. Would definitely buy again!