BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

Lizzy C.
Laredo, TX
Love this shade and the pigment it gives off. It's lasts me forever and I never really have to re apply like other lipsticks
Britney R.
Dover, OH
This lipstick is amazing it goes well with everyone and everything it looks so cute and amazing I just love this lipstick!!!
victoriaaeebe
Me gustan mucho estos creyones de labios, son suaves y dejan los labios bastante hidratados. Tienes colores muy bonitos.
Dajiane✨ R.
Tampa, FL
I used to wear these lipsticks before. But they didn’t last very long and the price was a little too high for the quality
Zaima G.
Staten Island, NY
Love this product, very long lasting as it claims , all my expectations were met, not sure if I would repurchase it again
Erica M.
I love the 2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube!  It's so pretty and looks great!
Ashley R.
Decent lipstick. Not my favorite but it's not bad at all. Good pigmentation and stays on like any other lipstick would.
Brenda H.
Fort White
This is easy to use and keeps my lips looking good. I bought this at Walmart for a good value. This met my expectations
Melanie V.
I love these products they are amazing and they are sooo sooo sooo soft and it looks amazing it smells like baby powder
Cassandra R.
Torrance, CA
I love this color! It stays put after hours of wear and leaves my lips looks completely kissable. Will be buying again!