BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

Veronica G.
madera, CA
I love all the color with this lipstick. I'm a type a person who likes to feel mate lipstick on my lip. Its affordable and easy to apply .
Jassica D.
Hartford, CT
I’m not a huge fan of lipstick but this one fits into my fancy look and it actually stays on! No matter how many smooches I give my baby lol
Jessica R.
Dolton
The color in that little tube is breath taking and no I’m not exaggerating . I wish this product would have come out way sooner then it did
miriam. A.
The formula is nice and it doesn’t leave that nasty lipstick taste. The colors are also very nice and pigmented. A great lipstick!
Valerie A.
Franklin
I truly love the colors. It would be a much better product if it lasted on the skin longer. Other than that I do love this product.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really enjoy this product , it's very mosturizing and very affordable it smells good not too overpowering really plumps your lips
Betty U.
Portland
Have a nide color on this one, smooth on application and has a little shine to it. I use it when i do a natural simple makeup look
Bobbi J.
Deltona, FL
Long lasting vibrant lip color that anyone would be impressed with. I don't have to re apply anywhere near as much as other brands
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
I love this product the colors are great, they are affordable and have great quality. I would recommend this to everyone.
Joalis S.
This formula is amazing. Such a great smell with really smooth application and such even pigment. It's great for everyday wear!