BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

Jessica F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Larissa M.
New Braunfes
This is a good lipstick, I liked it a lot and the color was really good. Doesn't stay on long though. But I will keep buying different shades cause I like the feel of it
Kritika S.
Albuquerque , NM
Amazing product! I love the color, it fits perfectly. I highly recommend this product to anyone. I bought from the brand website! It definitely met my expectations!
Brianna C.
Hammond, IN
Very affordable! Love the color! Applies nicely and lasts much longer than most lipsticks out there, it also doesn't get in my mouth after a couple of hours which is nice. Another re-purchase with this item.
Chanie B.
NY
I love this lipstick. The texture is perfect and can goes on nicely even without a lip liner. The only downside is that it comes off while eating or drinking
Abigail L.
Buffalo , MN
Don't get me wrong I love lip stick, but one thing they should do for this product is have it last longer and no go on so dry. Love the color options though.
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Great nude shade for on the go. Bought one for me and my mom and she loves the color. Great price and some of the colors could pass for my macs lipsticks.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY
great long lasting lipstick that doesnt dry out my lips. comes in a lot of colors so you can easily find a color that suits you. good value for money
Nadalie R.
Houston
Didn't like sorry... was a weird color on me... I'm too dark and I'm a medium tone so I don't suggest this for darker women. I bought it at Walmart.
Veronica G.
madera, CA
I love all the color with this lipstick. I'm a type a person who likes to feel mate lipstick on my lip. Its affordable and easy to apply .