BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

Veronica C.
I LOVE these! I basically grew up with these since my mother has always worn Loreal lipstick it's amazing! I love wearing it since its long lasting and is what most women want out of a lip stick I totally recommend this product (:
Brianna T.
['Saint george', ''], UT
It’s ok. It bleeds a little bit and doesn’t last a long time. I find myself only using it when I need to. It’s good in a pinch. Packaging is okay. I didn’t like the color too much. I don’t think I’d recommend it to anyone.
Erica D.
Houston
I like this product a lot. It's pretty decent quality, lasts awhile, and such a variety of colors, shades, hues to choose from. It doesn't feel heavy like some do. I just like it. I'd give this one 2 thumbs up!
Yamilet S.
McAllen
This coral lipstick is perfect for the summer. It's bright and long lasting. I believe that the prince is fair. You get an awesome color that will last you a long time. I will definitely buy this color again.
Sarah L.
Cynthiana, Kentucky
I’m obsessed with this lipstick. I love the color and how blendable and pigmented it is. It matches my face makeup perfectly. The only con is that it’s a little too pink for me. I will buy again in a different shade!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Great color for the summer and even spring. Although the smell on them isn’t the best, I can get past them. I can find them readily available in my nearest drugstore so it’s not a wild goose chase.
Shweta D.
Mountain view
This lipstick is beautiful color n gives a nice soft glossy finish ... must hav in bag . Priduct of this is quite good amount for ur price and fragrance is same as other loreal lipsticks .
Fernishaa M.
Omak
I like using L'Oréal lipstick. To me it makes date night feel more popping. Boyfriend doesnt like to kiss me because he doesnt want to walk around with lipstick on him. But great stuff.
Kaylee M.
i love this lipstick!!!!! it made my lips look so smooth & so plump! i bought this at walmart! i’m not the one to wear lipstick a lot but this is one of my favorites! i would buy it again! i highly recommend!
b m.
one of my favorite lipstick formula. it makes your lips look so healthy it is creamy rich in pigment and the packaging is very cute. You do have to reapply after eating. They have nudes, reds, brown, and add new shades I recently bought two more different colors and I am obsessed.