BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

marcelina s.
Tx, TX
The pigment is very natural and i you like a soft light lipstick thsi is for you i ocassionally use it by mixing with kther products to create a more darker neutral look
Jihad H.
I don't really like to wear lipsticks a lot while I am at so what i do is i will buy the nude color the same color of my lips almost and it looks really natural right now I am obsessed with the color toasted almond
Amy F.
I really like this lipstick. I am a huge lipstick addict and while grocery shopping I stumbled upon a huge bin of marked down lipsticks, I snatched them up and man was I impressed. It had been a long, long time since I had used a Loreal lipstick, so I didn't have any preconceived notions about what this would be like. It was so amazing, it was super rich and creamy and applied super smooth onto my lips. The color pigment was super uniform and true, with no patchiness or weird texture. I was also really impressed at how long wear it was. It didn't fade throughout the day. I was so impressed that the next day, I went back to the grocery store and snatched up another four tubes in different shades!
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is just the *perfect* color for me. I cannot imagine wearing any other color. The lipstick is a nice texture and goes on easily. I choose these two lipsticks because they have been discontinued and excellent products. I have not been able to find a replacement for lasting color. I'm happy Amazon came through.
Anna H.
Philadelphia
Love this lipstick! It is affordable, long lasting and does not dry out the lips! This is the perfect everyday lipstick to wear to the office. Very good value and meets my expectations. yes it wears off but easy to reapply. Would recommend to others looking for a go to everyday lipstick!
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
Lovely this lipstick! Super creamy and vibrant ! Great value! Highly recommend it! It is long lasting ! I bought it from a drug store CVS! I have used it numerous times! I would buy it again in different shades as well!
Amanda H.
it works ok its not my favaroit by any means but it will get the job done in  a pinch. to me it is  a little pricy for what it is i thought it would be a little better. it will stay ok you will have to re apply but it is a pretty color and looks good on many skin tones.
Patricia A.
Port Orange
I highly recommend this beautiful captivating coral lipstick! I bought it in CVS and really enjoyed it! It has such a beautifully smooth application and such an elegant finish! I bought it for the first time, because of its captivating color and I will definitely buy it again!
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
This came off my lips pretty easily, which is something most girls try to avoid. It got all on my coffee cup and my fingers when I scratched the top of my lip. But it was a nice color! It looks great and it was a comparably low price. Overall, it’s pretty good.
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
This is a great formula that is creamy and long lasting. It kind of stains my lips which I like. It is not my favourite formula at the drugstore but I love the reds in this line. Would recommend to others especially if you can get them on sale. 10/10