BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Lovely this lipstick! Super creamy and vibrant ! Great value! Highly recommend it! It is long lasting ! I bought it from a drug store CVS! I have used it numerous times! I would buy it again in different shades as well!
Amanda H.
it works ok its not my favaroit by any means but it will get the job done in  a pinch. to me it is  a little pricy for what it is i thought it would be a little better. it will stay ok you will have to re apply but it is a pretty color and looks good on many skin tones.
Patricia A.
Port Orange
I highly recommend this beautiful captivating coral lipstick! I bought it in CVS and really enjoyed it! It has such a beautifully smooth application and such an elegant finish! I bought it for the first time, because of its captivating color and I will definitely buy it again!
Victoria D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love this lip stick this lipsticks packaging was super pretty and love the colors of the packaging and yes this did meet my expectations this was a great value I would buy this product agin
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
This came off my lips pretty easily, which is something most girls try to avoid. It got all on my coffee cup and my fingers when I scratched the top of my lip. But it was a nice color! It looks great and it was a comparably low price. Overall, it’s pretty good.
Lauren D.
This is a fun peachy color for summer. Some shimmer, but nothing crazy. I like the way it smells - floral. But I know it’s not for everybody. Nice texture. Not dry. Has some staying power, but isn’t a long west by any means. Love the packaging too. Pretty tube
Courtnei F.
Columbus, OH
Very hydrating and moisturizing. It is also very inexpensive & lasts forever! Its is very easy to apply. Highly recommend this!! Packaging is beautiful. Got mine at Target 😍 I love this brand as a whole honestly. Would definitely buy again!
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
This is a great formula that is creamy and long lasting. It kind of stains my lips which I like. It is not my favourite formula at the drugstore but I love the reds in this line. Would recommend to others especially if you can get them on sale. 10/10
Veronica C.
I LOVE these! I basically grew up with these since my mother has always worn Loreal lipstick it's amazing! I love wearing it since its long lasting and is what most women want out of a lip stick I totally recommend this product (:
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
It’s ok. It bleeds a little bit and doesn’t last a long time. I find myself only using it when I need to. It’s good in a pinch. Packaging is okay. I didn’t like the color too much. I don’t think I’d recommend it to anyone.