BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube
  • "not really one of my favourites. the colour isn’t my favourite and i don’t know if it’s just me but this prouduct isn’t very long lasting and to my when applying it feels really bitty. i bought it in my local drug store and i won’t be recommending this product to anyone " in 14 reviews
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
this lipstick is really cheap and convenient to pick up. the packaging is also very pretty and much nicer than a typical drug store packaging. the formula is good but it isn’t like holy grail amazing or anything. it is very nice tho and i would recommend it for sure!
Nancy A.
Great color and pretty case. Unfortunately for me it faded quickly and I was left with that dreadednaked center of the lip look. This is a common problem for me no matter what the brand, though. It did stay longer than most.
lani p.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my all time favorites. It’s such a versatile product, I also use it on my face and on my eyes. It’s so affordable and long lasting. I haven’t had any problems applying it at all. I’d recommend to everyone!
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This lipstick has a very good color, goes on smooth and even and I don’t have to worry about reapplying as often. It lasted through an entire dinner party. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Crystal W.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of my all time favorites to go to when I am wanting a warm peach look! The slight shimmer it has is so beautiful when the light hits it! It has the moisture like a non sticky chapstick would have.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My absolute favorite lipstick and favorite shade ever. I love it so much and it’s very easy to apply and take off. It met all my expectations and I even love the packaging. I definitely recommend this lipstick
Nyokah G.
Cincinnati, OH
I like the lipstick (even though I have never used it) I didn't buy it...... I wish I had it also This site never gives me any samples to try out for some reason. I don't know what I am supposed to actually do.... But its what ever..................
Victoria D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love this lip stick this lipsticks packaging was super pretty and love the colors of the packaging and yes this did meet my expectations this was a great value I would buy this product agin
elizabeth g.
colorado springs
Such a great product that I swear by. I buy multiple just because I constantly use them and it’s that good I wouldn’t think of using another brands cause It lives up to what it promises!! You should try it too!!
Alyssa G.
Merced
This lipstick is very smooth wearing and has super define colors. The formula is nice and not sticky or drying. Great for everyday use and goes on and is very long wearing