BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

manar h.
Start your review of Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette!Start your review of Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette!Start your review of Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette!Start your review of Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette!Start your review of Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette!
Malika W.
Calgary, AB
This company's lipstick is amazing for its price. It's good quality lasts relatively long for the price and feels good in the skin. It's easy to apply and the packaging is pretty alright. Nothing horrible to say
Sunny M.
I really like this lipstick, the coral color is gorgeous! This Loreal lipstick goes on smooth and feels wonderful on my lips. It's very moisturizing and I just love it. I like the pretty gold tube as well. It is not expensive, I bought it at London Drugs . I would totally recommend it.
Ellie M.
United Kingdom
I love this product it is so creamy and easy to apply. I love the longevity of the product and I brought it at my nearest boots. I love this product and would 100% recommend and 100% be buying again. In my opinion I do not think this product is pricey and I going to be buying it again.
Alessia T.
Kleinburg, ON
By far the best lipstick out there! I’ve used every name brand and they do not even compare the the texture, creamy-ness and pigment of this. It is super affordable and I think if you don’t own it go and get yourself this. I have actually finished a lipstick which I have never done.
Eleanor J.
I found This product really stood out to me with its packaging. I am a first time user for this product I thought it met my expectations I would definitely give more time to judge it I found it lasted long with a little top up here and there. I would say I would repurchase it
beth h.
not really one of my favourites. the colour isn’t my favourite and i don’t know if it’s just me but this prouduct isn’t very long lasting and to my when applying it feels really bitty. i bought it in my local drug store and i won’t be recommending this product to anyone
Bonnie M.
Colchester
Amazing product absolutely no cons loved the fact the packaging is so prett and also compact, very easy to apply with even colour that lasted all night . Only reapplied once but I had been picking my lips a bit but other than that I didn't touch it and I didn't worry
Elisha P.
Stayed on for a long time. Easy to apply, no smudging and lasting colour. Love this lipstick as doesn’t rub off on teeth! Have used various colours of the L’Oréal brand and it is worth its value which isn’t too expensive. I will carry on buying L’Oréal lipsticks
Conner E.
Devon
such an amazing product! it’s honestly incredible. beautiful colours. does exactly what it needs to. it’s easy to get your hands on which is amazing. such an incredible value for money. would honestly recommend to anyone an everyone because it’s crazy good!