BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This lipstain gloss came recommended by a friend after she saw it in Allure magazine. I thought I would try it because she said it looked good on all skin types and all ages; besides, the price was right. Well, was I in for a surprise! I don't normally like gloss- too shiny and sticky for my taste, but this was by far the best texture I have ever tried: bright but not glassy AND it lasts like a stain. The color was the best part. Violet is not a color I would even consider because it is too blue. This violet really does fit everyone. It is a soft hint of a bluish mauve, rather like the color one's lips naturally turn at dusk in the shadows. Just gorgeous. I ordered two more before they are gone and have worn it everywhere. It goes on anyone for any occasion without overwhelming one's outfit, a lovely alternative to brights and deep reds
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Michelle J.
Ya'll this is an awesome color to try!! It goes on your lips really well and stays for a while. I love love this lipstick!! I definitely reccomend this to ya'll. What ya waiting for??? Give it a try today and Im sure you will love it too!!!!!!!!!!
Alisha P.
I did not care for this lipstick. The long wear formula is drying and the color was nothing to write home about. I have not found any longer at lip products I particularly like though; would not buy again.
Stephanie C.
I love this lipstick! Its a smooth, soft, hydrating formula and the color is beautiful! The only con is always the smell. Loreal lipsticks always have this smell...if that could be fixed...5 stars!
Diana A.
Plainview
Lipstick of the gold. I love the way stays at 24 hours. I never changed it. I love the color. Lipinski. I applied one doesn't come off I mean just perfect the way stays On yes, to try this one. I give it a 5 star great, I love everything about this lipstick.
Megha P.
This is a decent lipstick for it being a drug store lipstick. I had forgotten my makeup and needed something quickly for an event, so I chose the loreal lipstick and it had a great color and pop to it but it didn't last as long as I would've wanted. It's a decent product and would recommend it to anyone who just needs a grab and go lipstick!
$Chloe$;) G.
I love the lorial lipglosses and lipsticks and anything Lorial has I love the packaging my first lipstick was Lorial.i would defiantly approve this for any of y’all looking for this
Ciera B.
Logan, UT
The colors are very pretty, but the formula was not long lasting and you could easily tell that it was coming off. It was very sticky and got uncomfortable throughout the day.
Elise S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loved this lipstick! I am a huge lipstick addict, and I was a little weary to just pick this one up at the local grocery store. However, after my first one, I couldn't stop using it! The color is long lasting & bright. I love it! I will buy this over and over again & recommend that everyone else do so as well!