BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #78 in Lipstick

2 Captivating Coral 400 Loreal Endless Lipstick, Lipcolour Gold Tube see more...

May m.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in the
lips. It makes it soft and smooth. it smells really good. I love it! it is very
affordable. it is not expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also
long lasting. I use this product four to six times a week. i definitely
recommend it to others get yours now!

Amy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lipstick. I am a huge lipstick addict and while grocery shopping I stumbled upon a huge bin of marked down lipsticks, I snatched them up and man was I impressed. It had been a long, long time since I had used a Loreal lipstick, so I didn't have any preconceived notions about what this would be like. It was so amazing, it was super rich and creamy and applied super smooth onto my lips. The color pigment was super uniform and true, with no patchiness or weird texture. I was also really impressed at how long wear it was. It didn't fade throughout the day. I was so impressed that the next day, I went back to the grocery store and snatched up another four tubes in different shades!
Natalie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a major makeup buff and a skin care fanatic so i make sure the products i use are affordable as well as effective, this product checks all the boxes! Great packaging, wonderful product, great bang for the buck and affordable ! I would highly recommend this product to all my friends.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this lipstick is really cheap and convenient to pick up. the packaging is also very pretty and much nicer than a typical drug store packaging. the formula is good but it isn’t like holy grail amazing or anything. it is very nice tho and i would recommend it for sure!
Erica D.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot. It's pretty decent quality, lasts awhile, and such a variety of colors, shades, hues to choose from. It doesn't feel heavy like some do. I just like it. I'd give this one 2 thumbs up!
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick has a very good color, goes on smooth and even and I don’t have to worry about reapplying as often. It lasted through an entire dinner party. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
b m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my favorite lipstick formula. it looks shiny it is creamy rich in pigment. the packaging is very cute and when you eat you do have to reply depending on the color i own 3 different ones and love the color range
Diana A.
Plainview
Lipstick of the gold. I love the way stays at 24 hours. I never changed it. I love the color. Lipinski. I applied one doesn't come off I mean just perfect the way stays On yes, to try this one. I give it a 5 star great, I love everything about this lipstick.
Megha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent lipstick for it being a drug store lipstick. I had forgotten my makeup and needed something quickly for an event, so I chose the loreal lipstick and it had a great color and pop to it but it didn't last as long as I would've wanted. It's a decent product and would recommend it to anyone who just needs a grab and go lipstick!