2 - BUGABLES Mosquito Repelling Spiral Bracelets Deet Free Non-Toxic + Free Shipping

BY NONE

2 Bracelets Colors Vary and will be selected at random Keep yourself and your kids protected from mosquitos. All-natural, infused citronella plus mosquito repellent wearable bands; Waterproof; Lasts up to 200 hours; Adjusts to children to adults,... see more...

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I had these and they did literally nothing to repel mosquitos. My daughter wore 2 on each wrist, 2 on each ankle and even one around her neck (shes 3 and really skinny. She decided she wanted to wear it as a necklace. Anyway. Moving along.) It didn't repel them, deter them, or slow them down at all. Not only did she get bites all night long but they would actually sit on the useless bands. No, I don't recommend these at all. Such a waste of money, these things.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I'm a mosquito magnet. I don't know if because I'm so pale they see my veins better or what lol. But this is one thing I've found works good! I put one one my ankle also.