BY NONE

One's street-smart and blue-collar born; the other's book smart and nouveau bankrupt. Together, unlikely roommates and unlikelier friends Max (Kat Dennings, "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist") and Caroline (Beth Behrs) are two broke girls waiting tables in a Brooklyn diner while they're waiting for real life to begin. Saving $250,000 to open a cupcake shop won't be easy, but the pair's saucy humor and blossoming friendship make chasing the American dream a priceless adventure. Enjoy all 24 outrageous Season One episodes from Emmy(R) winner Michael Patrick King ("Sex and the City") and white-hot stand-up comedian Whitney Cummings ("Whitney"), plus sweet extras. "2 Girls Going 4 Broke": Beth Behrs and Kat Dennings talk about the pursuit of the American dream. their characters' and their own, Alternate Jokes. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), Spanish, and French. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of those shows either you like it or you don't. The character Max is my favorite because of her toughness. Caroline is funny because she is so unaware of the real world. While this isn't my favorite show I like watching it when nothing else is on.
Sydney C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
At first I thought this show was going to be cute. The concept seemed different and the two different personalities of the main characters seemed like it would make for an interesting story line. However, the acting is very poor and the show is meant to be a comedy but it is just not funny at all. I do not recommend watching this.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I feel like I lose IQ points every time I see this show. My significant other watches it constantly, and It is the equivalent of shutting my head in a door for the entirety of this awful show. It has awful humor, and mainly focuses on the stupidity of the characters.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show. I watch it with my mom every week and it is definitely entertaining. At first, I thought this show was so dumb, but the more I watched it, the more I connected with the characters.
Joeyy C.
This show is absolutely hilarious and I am just starting to watch the first season! I am on episode 21 right now!! Going good :)
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One extremely annoying show. I tried to watch it and couldn't get into it at all. Should be called twoi annoying girls!
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Hysterical and the characters are relatable too. The chemistry between them totally works.
Danielle G.
Manchester
Kat Dennings is my ultimate girl crush. The show is hilarious. I love the whole cast so much. I look forward to watching it every single week.