2 Broke Girls

by NBC Universal, Inc.

Does anyone know how this show is able to air during prime time TV? My 6 year old does not need to hear some of the foul things these young women are saying. Are we trying to raise the next generation to be trashy? This should be a 9pm show. Not 7:30.
How long are these episodes?
I've always been curious about this series but I've never been encouraged to see it, how is it?
Start your review of 2 Broke Girls!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Acting is decent (I like Kat Dennings' sass), but the jokes are very predictable, cliche, and not remotely funny (because it's predictable and cliche). in reviews
...plausible.seems to be over reaching and i cant believe it made it past the first seasonin reviews
...adream to have their own business,it just scremed comedy :) What a great story line and for me it was a great story with a meaning behind it for me saying,you can do whatever you want if you want bad enough,and these girls did odd jobs,went to school and fun adventures along the way,great show:)in reviews
It's cute enough for a sitcom, but it's just kind of a show i watch if absolutely nothing else is on, I like the main characters they make me laugh, but i'm not a huge fan of it..in reviews
Another thing I wish they focused on more is their cupcake business, although Max going to culinary school is a step in the right direction!in reviews
Kristina A.
Boardman
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
2 broke girls is dark and twisty. It is very comical but gets old pretty fast. The girls are always trying to find a way to make money and pretty much seem to just break even. The story lines are pretty outrageous. The characters are very likable and creative.
Lacy M.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this show! It’s funny and I could just watch it for hours! The girls act so well together. They both have such different and fun personalities. It’s one of my favorites. You should watch it if you get the chance .
Esteban P.
Love this show, especially the first three seasons. Season 4-6 are a bit predictable and generic. Seasons 1-3 are fun, snappy, plain wrong ( in a good way) and clever.
Elizabeth  G.
Bloomfield, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh my oh my this is one of my husband and i’s favorite shoes to watch together it’s so funny and I love the actresses that are in the leading rolls is such a fun down right entertaining masterpiece opinion 🤗
Carolyn C.
This show Is so funny, it’ll have you laughing for the whole 30 minutes. I’m really a Max. Lol
Sierra W.
This show is alright, I’ll watch it if it’s on, but I won’t go out of my way to watch it, the acting could be a little better, and the script is a little cheesy, but if there’s nothing else on, it’s a good option
Breelee A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love how snarky and funny this show is..the writers are fantastic but the girls definitely make this show great!! I’m shocked that even my hubby likes it, he normally isn’t a huge fan of this type of comedy. I definitely recommend watching, if you haven’t already.
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
This show is snarky and fun! It follows two waitresses and is an odd couple sitcom. There are tons of great cameos too! Would definitely recommend for a light hearted watch.
Kimberly L.
Oak lawn, Il
One of my favorite new shows. Can't miss one episode. Great cast. Straight up awesome show.
Emily T.
ROCHESTER, IL
Man can these girls not deliver comedy! The blonde is much better but the brunet is not very good, has good story line but actors cannot deliver well, not worth your time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...