BY 2 BROKE GIRLS #94 in TV

2 Broke Girls
  • "Acting is decent (I like Kat Dennings' sass), but the jokes are very predictable, cliche, and not remotely funny (because it's predictable and cliche). " in 63 reviews
  • "the jokes fall short the acting is horrible and the plot itself isnt even really plausible.seems to be over reaching and i cant believe it made it past the first season" in 12 reviews
  • "what a great show:) I do not think it was picked up for this fall,I have not seen ads for it,what a big disappointment,I just love the pairing of the two girls,it was hiliarous one girl who was rich done to nothing meets up with a girl with street smarts,workling and livinmg together,with adream to have their own business,it just scremed comedy :) What a great story line and for me it was a great story with a meaning behind it for me saying,you can do whatever you want if you want bad enough,and these girls did odd jobs,went to school and fun adventures along the way,great show:)" in 11 reviews
  • "It's cute enough for a sitcom, but it's just kind of a show i watch if absolutely nothing else is on, I like the main characters they make me laugh, but i'm not a huge fan of it.." in 9 reviews
  • "This show is hilarious, I watch it every week and laugh out loud at least 2 times each time I watch it. " in 8 reviews
Luz G.
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching these girls since they stared the show, I think they were complementing my HIMYM vice. I have watched Kat Dennings in other movies besides Thor and I loved Max's first boyfriend on screen and I found out they were together IRL too. These girls are so funny but I can't understand why Caroline has to wear the same trousers and the same necklace all the time, I know they are broke but really? Is that necessary?
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I never really found out about this show until our cable went out and we only had a few channels. This happen to come on one of them and my boyfriend and i are hooked. Not onlu do we watch the reruns and the new episode's im always looking for a great price so i can get series 3,4 and 5. Already own the first two. I love this show and it takes a lot for my boyfriend to watch a chic show but the humor in it is so entertaining.
House of M.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show. The writing is hilarious and the acting is even funnier. The show almost makes you wish to be a struggling young woman in a rat infested apartment. I do not find it similar to other shows on right now. It is definitely a must watch show. What's also great about this show is that if you miss one you can just watch the next one and you really have not lost any info.
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert
Ahhhh, this is the most adorable show. I love it so much. It comes on every day after the Big Bang reruns & I fell in love. I love Max's attitude. I think she makes the show. I watch it just for her little sarcastic remarks ūüėā
If yr havin a bad day, watch this show, guarantee you'll either be laughing yr bottom off or be disgustedūüėā
Great show.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Great show! Super funny! Love how Max and Caroline are so different but get along so great! Love the indirect jokes! Love Chestnut, I think it's awesome that they have a pet horse! Other actors are hilarious, especially Sophie and Oleg! Love how Max makes fun of her boss every chance she can! Ready for next season!
Jennifer K.
Bowersville, GA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is hilarious. The characters are like night and day. I can relate to max on so many levels but I think Sophia is my favorite characyer. She is just so eccentric and funny. Strangely enough my hubby got me into this show. I really appreciate that it's so!ething we both can enjoy together.
Christina W.
Travelers rst, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I don't necessarily have any complaints about this show. 'Two Broke Girls' is cute, funny, & comforting to watch. It's just one of those feel good television shows. Very enjoyable & binge-worthy. I would recommend it to friends but not in an insistent way. Hardly a must-watch show.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
Pop Culture Expert
I like the show overall. The 2 girls paired up together was great, they compliment each other in the show, and its hilarious. I like how one of them is rich and acts very classy and the other is go with the flow kinda girl, its great and funny. Its not a kid show but I do like it.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I feel like I lose IQ points every time I see this show. My significant other watches it constantly, and It is the equivalent of shutting my head in a door for the entirety of this awful show. It has awful humor, and mainly focuses on the stupidity of the characters.
Rebecca P.
I used to hate this show, but now that it's on fox every night I kind of got addicted to it. It is so very perverted but pretty hilarious. They have a good mix of characters and the jokes are pretty funny. My husband isn't a big fan though.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite character?
Sarah C.
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
Do you ever wish the show was an hour long vs. a half hour?
Jessica H.
Sauk City, WI
Do you think that Max and Deke have staying power as a couple?
serena b.
Buena Park, CA
HOW AWESOME IS THIS SHOW??!!!!