2 Broke Girls
- "Acting is decent (I like Kat Dennings' sass), but the jokes are very predictable, cliche, and not remotely funny (because it's predictable and cliche). " in 63 reviews
- "the jokes fall short the acting is horrible and the plot itself isnt even really plausible.seems to be over reaching and i cant believe it made it past the first season" in 12 reviews
- "what a great show:) I do not think it was picked up for this fall,I have not seen ads for it,what a big disappointment,I just love the pairing of the two girls,it was hiliarous one girl who was rich done to nothing meets up with a girl with street smarts,workling and livinmg together,with adream to have their own business,it just scremed comedy :) What a great story line and for me it was a great story with a meaning behind it for me saying,you can do whatever you want if you want bad enough,and these girls did odd jobs,went to school and fun adventures along the way,great show:)" in 11 reviews
- "It's cute enough for a sitcom, but it's just kind of a show i watch if absolutely nothing else is on, I like the main characters they make me laugh, but i'm not a huge fan of it.." in 9 reviews
- "This show is hilarious, I watch it every week and laugh out loud at least 2 times each time I watch it. " in 8 reviews
I loved watching 2 Broke Girls I always found the episodes very funny. I was very skeptical of this show in season one when I used to see the previews. But once I actually started watching it I really did enjoy it. Some of the humor is pretty stupid but for the most part it is a very entertaining show. I was very sad to hear that they decided to cancel the show
I love watching two brroke girls. It's funny & quiet entertaining. Its about two girls who work as waitresses in a restaurant are broke but eventually end up opening their cupcake shop & finally a dessert bar. The characters are really funny & goofy.
i watch this all the time.it is so funny.i love max shes got it going on.i wish they wouldnt have ended making new ones.great acting,its so funny.if you havent seen it it still comes on reruns i recomend you watch it.they are so dizzy some times.
I'm giving this show three stars, but in its current state, it is more deserving of two stars, based on the show throughout the series. As the series has gone on it has come to rely more and more on cheap laughs and predictable stories. I don't know why so many seem to think that women enjoy the same raunchy, basic, trash comedy that men do, but it has turned my best friend and me from people that never missed an episode into people that watch only when desperate for entertainment. All I can say is that it looks like even the writers were giving up in the last season or two and it is not surprising that the show is likely to end soon. It's a shame too because the show had potential in the beginning and Max and Caroline could have easily been a modern girl version of Ricky and Lucy, from I love Lucy.
I really wanted to like this show (especially because of Kat Dennings!) but it didn't intrigue me at all. And I usually love most comedy shows! It's just the storyline is bland and the jokes/plots are quite predictable. The sexual jokes are overboard and repetitive. Real cliche. No real hook to keep you wanting more. I CAN watch it, but meh. There are better shows out there.
I find the show to be entertaining. The jokes are pretty corny but I happen to love that kind of stuff. The acting isn't great, but I do love how the girls are pretty brutally honest sometimes. I think that's a little refreshing. Sometimes the jokes and things that Max says can be a little inappropriate, but I also think that's a bit refreshing to see a woman just say whatever the hell she wants.
What can I say about this show that hasn't been said about it. My husband first saw an episode of 2 Broke Girls and told me how funny it is. He also likes Kat Dennings character because she's real, funny, sassy, and different. We have watched all of the episodes up to season 5 and can't wait to watch more.
I love this show because it is cliche and the jokes can sometimes be corny it's a good show to relax and just watch without having to think at all. The acting is decent and as you watch you can be surprisingly drawn in. It's not trying to be an innovative show and it doesn't need to be.
I looooove this show so much! It is hilarious. I love how Caroline goes from being super wealthy to having nothing and having to learn to earn her money and see how it feels to have earned it. They make a great team and can keep me laughing for hours at a time
When I heard about the show "2 Broke Girls" I thought it was gonna be the stupidest show ever. But, I finally gave the show a chance and watched a couple of episodes. And, I LOVED them. Everyday I look forward to the time slot when my local station airs the show. If you haven't given it a try yet...what are you waiting for??? You'll be glad you did.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character?
Who is your favorite character?
Do you ever wish the show was an hour long vs. a half hour?
Do you think that Max and Deke have staying power as a couple?
HOW AWESOME IS THIS SHOW??!!!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos