by Trader Joe's

TRADER JOE'S2 Boxes Trader Joe's Fiberful Granola Bars Rolled Oats & Peanut Butter 9 g Fiber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Boxes Trader Joe's Fiberful Granola Bars Rolled Oats & Peanut Butter 9 g Fiber!
a year agoFort Worth, TX
2 Boxes Trader Joe's Fiberful Granola Bars Rolled Oats & Peanut Butter 9 g Fiber uploaded by Ann Z.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Very good protein bars. These macros are the best out of all the other Trader Joe’s bars. It seems healthy. They taste great and are filling. I got the chocolate chip version. The price is nice too. I would definitely repurchase.
7 months agoSan Francisco , CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
A good snack when I have a sweet tooth craving or if I don’t have time to eat something before leaving the house. Good price for the amount of bars that you get. I would recommend these especially if you have kids!
a year agoNashville, TN
These bars are super tasty treats. I normally stay away from granola bars because they're so packed with sugar, but the added fiber in this one helps me feel better about munching on this sweet treat.