by Trader Joe's

So you'd like to add more fiber to your diet, eh? We're all in favor of that, and we can make it taste great too. Trader Joe's Fiberful Granola Bars are packed with nine grams of dietary fiber in every serving, and five grams of protein too. They're sweet, crunchy and a little chewy a delicious way to help satisfy your snack urge and help on the fiber front too.

This item: 2 Boxes Trader Joe's Fiberful Granola Bars Rolled Oats & Chocolate Chips 9 g Fiber

2 boxes....each with 5 bars; 3.5g total fat; 9g fiber; good source of protein; no artificial flavors or preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Boxes Trader Joe's Fiberful Granola Bars Rolled Oats & Chocolate Chips 9 g Fiber!
a month ago
This granola bar does a great job as a meal replacement, it’s filling enough to substitute a traditional breakfast or lunch which is great for when I don’t have time to actually make food or for when I don’t want to shell out money for fast food.
10 months agoScarsdale, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I eat one EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! These are so good! I can’t attest to the amount of fiber there actually is in this, but it does taste good