BY WALMART #20 in Vitamins & Supplements

Magnesium Citrate Relief Of Constipation Bowel Cleansing For Surgery Or Exam see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This kicked in so fast I recently got food poisoning and I was tired of feeling nauseous whenever I ate so I took this. There was no pain it was more like butterfly flutters then straight to the bathroom. My only thing is I drank half of one bottle and it lasted 12 hours. From solid to liquid sorry for the tmi. But I would recommend I felt better got rid of all the toxins and off course lost a couple pounds
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had bowel problems for years and I would hardly ever be able to go to the bathroom. My friend told me about this product and I have tried just about everything so i thought id try this as well and I am so glad I did. It worked within an hour. No cramping. No side effects. I drink this at least once a month, sometimes twice. I definitely recommend this product.
Amyri D.
La Place, LA
I have IBS so some times I get a bit constipated. I was told by my doctor the best thing to use was this to flush out my body. It slightly tastes like soda to me lol. I don’t cramp when I drink it which was a big problem taking other laxatives. I have recommended this to my husband many times when he gets constipated. Love it when I need to get “cleaned out”
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
This is like laxative torpedos in a bottle 😂 guaranteed to make you go... forcefully too ... ever since I had my daughter I’ve struggled with constipation ... this stuff takes like lemon heads makes me go every time super cheap too!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
I have had to drink Magnesium Citrate more times than I would like, I have had to use it as a bowel prep for imaging and surgery. I have also taken Magnesium Citrate for issues of bowel back up due to medications. The one thing I would change is the bitter flavor, as someone who has to drink it every 3 months of more. I would recommend Equate Lemon Flavor Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative to others as it is the best value and has the most variety of flavors.
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
This product was recommended from my doctor when I was getting a cholecystectomy in 2014 and I’ve repurchased several times over the years. It’s very effective and under $2. The taste is not so good and sometimes it’s caused abdominal cramping but nothing serious works within a few hours sometimes you’ll feel the affects the day after too highly recommend staying home when taking this as well as the day after the more water you intake the better you’ll see results.
sol Q.
Magnesium citrate it’s the best of the best tummy aches reliever, it met my husband and myself expectations. I don’t think it needs any improvement it cleans your digestive system in a heartbeat and you won’t believe it. Now this actually made miracles when my family have stomachaches. So I definitely recommend this, it’s better than any other alternatives and it’s extremely inexpensive, it’s literally like a 1$ and works wonders.
Lori M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On those occasions that things aren't 'going well', this inexpensive and convenient laxative comes in handy. Pop it in the fridge, let it chill, drink quickly and kick back until desired results occur. Simple and effective!
Amber O.
Southbridge
It was great really helped me go when i needed to! The tast was ok but bearable, and it workes with 30 mins of me drinking it. The product is reasonably priced at any store, i always but the store brand cause it is cheaper. I would recommend it to others who are having trouble going to the bathroom, just take as recommended.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
These things actually don’t taste half bad but you have to chug them for it to actually work. You can buy these at Walmart. I like these because it tastes like a soda. I would recommend this to people who are backed up
Danielle A.
Lithia
How often should you use this if irregular?