(2) Bath&body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Wallflowers Fragrance Refill Bulb uploaded by Ella P.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS AROMATHERAPY

Alysha B.
I really like the scents that these come in. I'm not 100% sure that the Stress Relief actually releases stress, but I like the scent regardless. I also bought Energy and it smells amazing, but I don't feel 'Energized' after smelling it.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I’m not a huge fan of the smell but it’s not bad. Likely won’t purchase again. I DO HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE WALLFLOWERS