2 Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Fine Fragrance Mist & Lotion Set 8 Oz

2 Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Fine Fragrance Mist & Lotion Set 8 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Fine Fragrance Mist & Lotion Set 8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,205 reviews
2 Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Fine Fragrance Mist & Lotion Set 8 Oz uploaded by Anna A.
This Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita fine fragrance mist has a really strong pear scent. In fact that is all that I smell. I have never really been one to like the scent of pears. For me this scent is just not what I was looking for. I would not recommend this scent to others. I would say if your thinking of purchasing this scent at least smell it in the store prior to purchasing.
 Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
2 Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Fine Fragrance Mist & Lotion Set 8 Oz uploaded by  Tara S.
Ordered this off an online bundle sale from a personal seller and omg I love it! Anything bath and body is usually good anyways but yea I think I found my new scent for the fall lol it's not too overpowering yet has a fresh crisp scent that lingers ❤️❤️❤️
Rebecca S.
Enfield, NC
2 Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Fine Fragrance Mist & Lotion Set 8 Oz uploaded by Rebecca S.
I love this smell too I love all bath and body works they all smell fantastic I love this product so much it smells so good I do recommend others go purchase and try this out it is affordable and it is a very good product ❤️ and nice smell !
Adriana S.
I love this perfume it smells so good it smells like a pear! 🍐 the smell is not strong and it is very nice! This costed 14.50 at bath and body works! I would recommend this to people who like a tropical scent. it smells like a pear iced margarita!!
Hannah C.
Providence, UT
2 Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Fine Fragrance Mist & Lotion Set 8 Oz uploaded by Hannah C.
This one smells so good!! It smells so fruity and heavenly I highly recommend to anyone!!
Clarissa R.
westminster , co
2 Bath & Body Works Iced Pear Margarita Fine Fragrance Mist & Lotion Set 8 Oz uploaded by Clarissa R.
Love this scent amazing long lasting heavenly sweet and saltyish scent one of my favorite gonna have to get alot more on Ebay since it's now retired. Lovely and yummy great for the summer.

Looking for your answer?