2 Bath And Body Works Bright Lemon Snowdrop Ultra Shea Body Cream 8oz

2 Bath And Body Works Bright Lemon Snowdrop Ultra Shea Body Cream 8oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 Bath And Body Works Bright Lemon Snowdrop Ultra Shea Body Cream 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla G.
Phoenix
2 Bath And Body Works Bright Lemon Snowdrop Ultra Shea Body Cream 8oz uploaded by Kayla G.
I love the smell of lemon. This one smells like lemon candy and it's just so yummy and makes me smile and happy when I put it on. Definitely keep an eye out when this one comes around again♡
LeAnn B.
2 Bath And Body Works Bright Lemon Snowdrop Ultra Shea Body Cream 8oz uploaded by LeAnn B.
This is one of the new bath and body works holiday scents and one of my very favorites. It smells exactly like lemon cake it puts me in the mood for the holiday everytime I smell it. Very moisturizing and the scent is long lasting. The fragrance notes are frosted lemon citrus,marshmallow fluff and vanilla bean
Emily O.
Newfane, NY
I love this lotion so much that I bought several bottles when it was released. It smells absolutely delectable--just like lemon cookies. This lotion also hydrates my skin very well. I use it almost every single day. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Brandi H.
Star, ID
Smells so good. One of my top fav lotions from bath and body. Love how soft it makes your hands feel.

Looking for your answer?