2 April Bath And Shower Aromatherapy Slumber Lavender Chamomile Body Wash 14 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 2 April Bath And Shower Aromatherapy Slumber Lavender Chamomile Body Wash 14 Oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Bella Vista, AR
1,372 reviews
2 April Bath And Shower Aromatherapy Slumber Lavender Chamomile Body Wash 14 Oz. uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I love this April slumber body wash! The scent is of lavender, chamomile, and woods. As the name suggests, it will put you into a slumber. It’s perfect to use for an evening shower before bed. The body wash is a little thin, and that’s the only thing that can be improved is for it to be thicker. I do recommend this body wash!
O Fallon, IL
2 April Bath And Shower Aromatherapy Slumber Lavender Chamomile Body Wash 14 Oz. uploaded by Brooke A.
So, for this being a Bath & Body Works dupe, this product is awesome. The bottle design is similar, and so is the smell. You can find this one a dollar tree, so for the price you can’t really beat it. I will say that B&Bs product is a little more prominent, and stays longer, and lathers a little better, but for $1, it’s a great bang for your buck!
Slumber is a nice relaxing shower gel for any time of the day. Leaves skin clean, effectively, without stripping it of moisture. It has a slightly #exotic fragrance, I’m not sure how else to describe it but it doesn’t smell like it does in the bottle (reminiscent of lavender, almost herbal to me). It seems to react with your chemistry and is fun to shower with. I took a star off because the wonderful fragrance just doesn’t stay at all. But some people might like that. You should try it if that sounds like something you’d like. Update: Upon tagging the product I realize that is indeed #lavender and #chamomile but I don’t normally care for those fragrances, this smells really nice to me. Exotic, like I said. The scent wasn’t apparent to me from the label when I scanned the somewhat mysterious bottle which looks different than pictured, in my mind, but I only glanced at it. Anyway - very nice #showergel 2 April Bath And Shower Aromatherapy Slumber Lavender Chamomile Body Wash 14 Oz.

Looking for your answer?