1st to Die (Women's Murder Club) uploaded by Trisha L.

BY JAMES PATTERSON

Buy on Amazon
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is a great book. The entire series is excellent. Patterson is one of my favorite authors and always keeps me turning the page because I can't wait to find out what happens next. I would definitely recommend this series (and this author) to a friend.
Kennisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
This book was a real page turner and made me pick up the second one. I just had to know what was going to happen next.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
1st To Die by James Patterson was the first in his women's murder club series and it was amazing. This was the second book i ever read of his and couldn't believe he had wrote so we'll. He introduced you to some amazing characters and Drew you into their world and it was a great mystery. He is one of my favorite authors. I haven't read one book of his I didn't like.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
The book that started the obsession with the Women's murder club.  Thank you James Patterson, I love every single book, every single chapter, every single page of all of these books in the series.  Very affordable, and I would recommend this to all!
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I cannot express how much i love this serious. Once you read the first one you cannot stop! James Patterson is my favorite Author! I'm on my second time reading all these books!
Antonietta M.
This series is a fabulous one to start. Guys can read it too but the author writes the series from a women's perspective since the main characters are women. If you are into mystery and crime you will enjoy this series.
Antonietta M.
This is where my obsession began. After reading the first instalment of the women's murder club and I was hooked. Now I must get caught up in the series! So addicting
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Is this a good series? I am looking for a new author to get interested in.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Is this a good book of James Patterson?