1st Step for Energy Maximum Energy B12 Shot

Vitamin supplement. Caffeine Free. Stimulant Free. Natural energy that last. No crashing. Release your inner strength. Vitamin B-12, the energy vitamin, is a natural energy source. It is essential for many functions within the body and vital for the maintaining optimum health including: formation of red blood cells, maintenance of the central nervous system, the support of healthy heart functions, combating chronic fatigue, formation of DNA, regulating metabolic pathways. This statement has not see more...

Rachel R.
I love these little drinks! Great for energy, also I used these for nausea when I was pregnant (as directed by my doctor) and the b12 helped me so much! I love these, I always have them stocked in my house!
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
I love this stuff works great. Just need one per day. Would recommend this to everyone. I have tried the energy drinks but too much to drink. I like the fact that it is easily accessible and I can just throw it in my purse!
Kristina  .
Philadelphia, PA
I really like these! Other products like this tend to make me feel sick after a fee hours but this was different! It really worked and the taste isn't bad at all
Courtney C.
I love this stuff! I honestly think this energy drink is better then coffee. It has a great taste and it lasts a good amount of time.