BY 1ST PLAYABLE PRODUCTIONS

candace p.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
You know, I'm too old to learn how to read and this game wouldn't benefit me but I did get it for a nice and it actually really helped her. It's a game so I kept her engaged, she had fun she even laughed at some of it and she actually picked up quite a bit of knowledge just from playing the game. I actually wish they would come out with a sequel to it because I think it would really help especially if they got it to the college level.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Gamer Expert
This is a great game for kids to read better and my favorite feature is how they can learn to read and there is no room for improvement at all and very affordable and I would recommend to other gamers.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Great product... I highly recommend this to anyone interest in it.. My friend told me I should look into it and I did and I was so super happy about it!!! My son loved it.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
This game is great with younger kids getting them ready for school. My youngest lives learning and this game is so informational
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
This helped my little cousin. She was way behind in school. I helped her with this and Now she is aheadnand on task with others. Recommend it to everyone that has kids that you see are behind.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
Got this for my daughter before she started school and it helped her so much and she is ahead in her classes
Amparo V.
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
This is excellent to help your kids improve their learning by doing something they enjoy. Like a game. Really nice
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Is this good for a 3 year old?