1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Yuja (citrus Junos) Fit - Vitalizing

1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Yuja (citrus Junos) Fit - Vitalizing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Yuja (citrus Junos) Fit - Vitalizing!
How would you rate this product?
Nederland, CO
1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Yuja (citrus Junos) Fit - Vitalizing uploaded by Amanda V.
This one might be my favorite of the Abib sheet masks I have tried. The serum is clear & very bubbly with a slightly citrus scent. I find the scent of yuja so amazing and I found it quite pleasant. There was all plenty of extra serum to spread to my neck area & arms. The sheet mask formed well and stuck well everywhere except the mouth area for me. I found this one to be so refreshing and very gentle. My skin had a lovely dewy glow afterwards and the serum absorbed well! I was expecting it to be tacky but that was not an issue! I personally really loved this mask and have no negative things to say! Other than I may have to cut my mask to get a better fit next time around the mouth!
Hst Newcastle, DE
1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Yuja (citrus Junos) Fit - Vitalizing uploaded by Julia P.
I’ve got a set of 4 pcs. I love the mask material (made of bamboo fibers and albumin), it’s very soft and feels comfy on skin. Also the shape of the mask is quite precise and fits my face perfectly. There’s a lot of essence inside so you could use it later as a serum. Yuja fit mask has a very light citrusy Yuja scent. It’s a revitalizing and brightening mask and also it’s vitamins rich. Face looks glowy and feels refreshed afterwards. My favorite from the bunch.

Looking for your answer?