1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit - Calming & Releaxing

1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit - Calming & Releaxing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit - Calming & Releaxing!
How would you rate this product?
Nederland, CO
1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit - Calming & Releaxing uploaded by Amanda V.
My skin thoroughly enjoyed this mask. After a stressful day for my skin working out in the snow (Spring mountain life 🤣) I was eager to treat myself to a sheet mask night. This one has the lightest scent to it, I'm not sure exactly what to attribute it to. This mask had a thin clear serum with plenty of extra to spread around. It had an instant cooling effect much like aloe which I found to be very soothing. My skin absorbed the the serum very well & I found there to be no tackiness afterwards. I enjoyed my experience with this heartleaf mask and it leaves me interested in trying other heartleaf products!
1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit - Calming & Releaxing uploaded by Olga A.
Let me begin by saying that Abib's face masks are the best masks I tried so far (and I tried a good amount of them). Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit - this mask is a very gentle sheet mask. It has a light, fresh scent and is ideal for someone who needs an instant hydration and something to calm the skin. After I took the mask off, my skin felt sticky at first but after it absorbed it felt refreshing.
Hst Newcastle, DE
1sheet Abib Mild Acidic Ph Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit - Calming & Releaxing uploaded by Julia P.
I’ve got a set of 4 pcs. I love the mask material (made of bamboo fibers and albumin), it’s very soft and feels comfy on skin. Also the shape of the mask is quite precise and fits my face perfectly. There’s a lot of essence inside so you could use it later as a serum. Heartleaf fit mask has a light herbal and earthy scent. This mask was created for sensitive and irritated skin. It’s soothing and calming and also gives some hydration. Also I noticed some cooling effect while using the mask, not my favorite but still worth to try.

Looking for your answer?