BY ACCUMULAIR #97 in Air Purifiers

Buy on Walmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Jennifer G.
When I got my first apartment I would always buy the cheap filters. Due to the low quality I had to keep buying them. I decided to spend a little more on a better filter. I am still a big customer of this filter. It is very reliable and the best quality out there.
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Beautiful beautiful excellent excellent beautiful beautiful excellent product excellent excellent beautiful beautiful excellent product
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is the best filter that I have ever used has better quality than other brands out there. This is the only brand that I use.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Just recently had to change our filter for the winter season and we went with this brand. So far so good! And a great price.
member-3a7d3f7e6
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This it's a really great brand of air filters to have at your house and I would recommend it to everyone
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Great find...works great and has been a life saver for my allergies! Not to mention it's a great value.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
No different than any other brand really. And i have a zoo of animals so i use like one a week 💁
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
These are the air filters that I use all times. They seem more sturdy and it last longer.
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
This is a very high-tech and useful product that can be sold anywhere for a fair price.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Is this a good quality filter?
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
Is this good
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Im just here for my badge.