BY ACCUMULAIR #100 in Air Purifiers

Jennifer G.
When I got my first apartment I would always buy the cheap filters. Due to the low quality I had to keep buying them. I decided to spend a little more on a better filter. I am still a big customer of this filter. It is very reliable and the best quality out there.
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
Beautiful beautiful excellent excellent beautiful beautiful excellent product excellent excellent beautiful beautiful excellent product
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
This is the best filter that I have ever used has better quality than other brands out there. This is the only brand that I use.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Just recently had to change our filter for the winter season and we went with this brand. So far so good! And a great price.
member-3a7d3f7e6
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
This it's a really great brand of air filters to have at your house and I would recommend it to everyone
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Great find...works great and has been a life saver for my allergies! Not to mention it's a great value.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
No different than any other brand really. And i have a zoo of animals so i use like one a week ūüíĀ
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
These are the air filters that I use all times. They seem more sturdy and it last longer.
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
This is a very high-tech and useful product that can be sold anywhere for a fair price.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Great product would use it when needed would also recommend it to people..............
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
Is this a good quality filter?
Yohana A.