BY ACCUMULAIR #89 in Air Purifiers

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer G.
When I got my first apartment I would always buy the cheap filters. Due to the low quality I had to keep buying them. I decided to spend a little more on a better filter. I am still a big customer of this filter. It is very reliable and the best quality out there.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Great product would use it when needed would also recommend it to people..............
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Great find...works great and has been a life saver for my allergies! Not to mention it's a great value.
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
This is a very high-tech and useful product that can be sold anywhere for a fair price.
Misty C.
Hazlehurst, GA
This is the best filter that I have ever used has better quality than other brands out there. This is the only brand that I use.
This it's a really great brand of air filters to have at your house and I would recommend it to everyone
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
These are the air filters that I use all times. They seem more sturdy and it last longer.
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
Beautiful beautiful excellent excellent beautiful beautiful excellent product excellent excellent beautiful beautiful excellent product
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Just recently had to change our filter for the winter season and we went with this brand. So far so good! And a great price.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
No different than any other brand really. And i have a zoo of animals so i use like one a week ūüíĀ
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Environmentalist Expert
Is this a good quality filter?
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
Is this good
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Environmentalist Expert
Im just here for my badge.