Enjoy a sun-kissed fragrance delight in the Home Scents Coconut Berry Bliss Glass Jar Candle from Chesapeake Bay Candle. This off white-colored candle comes in a clear glass container with a metal lid, and features a tropical fusion of creamy coconut and red raspberry blended together with a feminine accord of sensual amber, tonka and sandalwood to create a welcoming environment in any room of your home. Size: 19oz. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 19oz Lidded Glass Jar 2-Wick Candle Coconut Berry Bliss - Home Scents By Chesapeake Bay Candle!
How would you rate this product?
I absolutely LOVE this candle. I bought one and then went back and got 3 more. It smells so good. The scent isn’t overwhelming. I bought this candle for gifts too. I went back to Target to find more and they’re sold out. Smells like summer in a jar. I love the coconut berry blend perfect scent for your home. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Looking for your answer?