1989 - Taylor Swift uploaded by Rachel B.

BY UNKNOWN #73 in Music

Fifth studio album by the American singer-songwriter. Featuring the singles 'Shake It Off' and 'Blank Space' the album debuted at #1 in the UK Albums Chart. Disc 1 1. Welcome to New York - Taylor Swift (3.32) 2. Blank Space - Taylor Swift (3.51) 3. Style - Taylor Swift (3.5) 4. Out of the Woods - Taylor Swift (3.5) 5. All You Had to Do Was Stay - Taylor Swift (3.13) 6. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift (3.39) 7. I Wish You Would - Taylor Swift (3.27) 8. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift (3.31) 9. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift (3.4) 10. How You Get the Girl - Taylor Swift (4.07) 11. This Love - Taylor Swift (4.1) 12. I Know Places - Taylor Swift (3.15) 13. Clean - Taylor Swift (4.3) see more...

Nyah G.
Nyah G.
Glendale, CA
This was a great album. I went to two of her concerts for the 1989 world tour and had so much fun. I wouldn't trade that experience for anything. Too bad she broke up with Calvin Harris and lied to her fans about the phone call with Kanye. I really liked her and supported her for 5 years. I felt lied to and used so I'm done with supporting her. Her music is good though
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Fan since her country days. This is my FAVORITE album that she's come out with. Such a talented human being with a beautiful voice. I love Taylor and if you haven't listened to this album then where have you been??? I'd purchase this album over and over again!
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
This is my favorite album of her. Her songs are catchy and the lyrics are great. I love her country songs but this song shoe her pop side which is great too. I love that she write most of her songs and not just sing someone's else.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
One of Taylor's best albums! All of the songs are pop. Very catchy. Some songs get annoying after a while but her lyrics are so well written. Great artist! Can't wait for more
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
San Antonio, TX
Love her CD. I just wish it had all of the songs. So far so good. Can't wait till her next album. Go Taylor Swift!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
There is not a song on this album that I do not love! Taylor Swift is amazing at what she does.
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
I just love this album and everything about it. Every song was good and different. 1000 stars!
Nita F.
Nita F.
I took my daughter to this concert in San Diego. Even though we didn't have the best seat it was still a great show. I liked the interactive piece she added by providing light-up arm bands that blinked with the beat of the music. She even brought out some special guest, one of which was my favorite, Avril Lavigne. It was my daughter's official first concert and she really enjoyed herself.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
I really do like the album but it just didn't sound like her. I think all you had to was stay and I wish you would were her best lyrics. It's shows how much her style of music has changed and how she writes songs. It's good album but it's not my favorite. It's just didn't sound like her but it did had some good songs that I really.
Hidden Valley Lake
When in all honestly I thought Taylor would be super generic with this album, I was impressed and completely wrong! This album has some impressive lyrics and beats that keep my foot tapping. You can't just listen to this album without dancing and singing around your room! The deluxe is even better!
Hidden Valley Lake
Favorite song off the album?