1989 - Taylor Swift uploaded by Daphne W.1989 - Taylor Swift uploaded by Maria L.1989 - Taylor Swift uploaded by Rachel B.

BY UNKNOWN

Fifth studio album by the American singer-songwriter. Featuring the singles 'Shake It Off' and 'Blank Space' the album debuted at #1 in the UK Albums Chart. Disc 1 1. Welcome to New York - Taylor Swift (3.32) 2. Blank Space - Taylor Swift (3.51) 3. Style - Taylor Swift (3.5) 4. Out of the Woods - Taylor Swift (3.5) 5. All You Had to Do Was Stay - Taylor Swift (3.13) 6. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift (3.39) 7. I Wish You Would - Taylor Swift (3.27) 8. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift (3.31) 9. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift (3.4) 10. How You Get the Girl - Taylor Swift (4.07) 11. This Love - Taylor Swift (4.1) 12. I Know Places - Taylor Swift (3.15) 13. Clean - Taylor Swift (4.3) see more...

Payton W.
I really love the music on this album and I went to the concert and it was amazing. I really love this album how she kind of let loose. It’s a super great album and I recommend you check it out! She is amazing
Jessica C.
Hidden Valley Lake
When in all honestly I thought Taylor would be super generic with this album, I was impressed and completely wrong! This album has some impressive lyrics and beats that keep my foot tapping. You can't just listen to this album without dancing and singing around your room! The deluxe is even better!
Lisa G.
Every song is a masterpiece. Especially the deluxe edition tracks that always get slept on.

Highly recommend this album! Especially Wonderland and New Romantics.

And of course the music videos for this era were iconic.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This is a cute amd fun album to listen to, that the whole family can listen to. My kids love to sing to Taylor Swift. Im so glad that she went into POP route and not so much country sound.
Nita F.
I took my daughter to this concert in San Diego. Even though we didn't have the best seat it was still a great show. I liked the interactive piece she added by providing light-up arm bands that blinked with the beat of the music. She even brought out some special guest, one of which was my favorite, Avril Lavigne. It was my daughter's official first concert and she really enjoyed herself.
Lucy P.
I'm giving this 4 stars because I wish she didn't take her music off of Spotify. I love her music, although I preferred her old music. She's getting more into pop now and less country. I like this album still, and I recommend it to all my girls out there. Taylor Swift is my go to for love songs.
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
I've always been one of Taylor Swift's #1 biggest fans. This album was spectacular from start to finish! It was reminiscent of her style while also being completely and totally different from its predecessors. Obsessed.
Daphne W.
I'm so glad that she switched over to more Pop'ish sounding music! Not a country music fan. Love the cd and so do my kids, we know all the words to all the songs and love rocking out to this in the car!!
Elizabeth b.
pennsylvania
I really do like the album but it just didn't sound like her. I think all you had to was stay and I wish you would were her best lyrics. It's shows how much her style of music has changed and how she writes songs. It's good album but it's not my favorite. It's just didn't sound like her but it did had some good songs that I really.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm proud to say that I've known T. Swift since she was a country singer and before the Kanye incident. I wonder why she switched music genres, but I have found her more appealing to me as a pop artist. She has done pretty well on this album. Big ups to her.
Jessica C.
Hidden Valley Lake
Favorite song off the album?