BY ACCUMULAIR

Bonnie L.
This is a really great brand of filters. I especially like these because they are safe for people with allergies such as my daughter who is extremely sensitive to mold. They work really well and I feel better knowing that I’m breathing in cleaner air. They are made from really good durable material and the price is fair for what you get. I would recommend.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
These are great filters, we change ours about every few months at least. They aren't too pricey and really help a lot. It's good to change them as often as you can. We will continue to buy this. Recommend
Tonya M.
These are great filters. I used them for a year before I sold my house. They trap a lot more than a traditional air filter and help the efficiency of your furnace. I would recommend for anyone with allergies or anyone who wants to improve the efficiency of their hvac.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
I use this filter for my home's air conditioner and you can smell and feel the difference between this and the older cheap brand. This is such quality material the air is so much cleaner now and that's with 5 pets!
Lindsay M.
Who doesn't love environmentally sustainable air filters? They are incredibly positive for the environment and extremely effective and not at all as expensive as the amount of good it does. I would recommend
19.5x22x1 (Actual Size) Accumulair Platinum 1-Inch Filter (MERV 11) (4 Pack) The Accumulator is Vaniman's very own cyclone pre-filter. The attached dust collector pulls the air into the cyclone pre-filter's vortex forcing
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
We use these air filters in our house. They keep the steady flow of air clean and manage the dust. They need to be up kept every couple months to a year, but I would recommend!
Kirsten R.
This is a great air filter. I prefer to use these over the "regular" filters. It really does make a difference. I prefer to spend a little more and get a quality filter so my family can breathe cleaner air.
Scott D.
Fresno, CA
It is good if you have health problems. As soon as I put it in my girlfriend stoped coughing all the time and as a plus the house doesn't smell anymore.
Sophia S.
Napa, CA
Great filter I have these all around the house it does it's job which is amazing it's not expensive you can find it at any store.
Anneta D.
Rina L.
For the badge!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scarlett H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Who else is here for the badge?
Claudia M.